The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I think Naz did enough to still get paid this summer.
Regardless sucks that he’ll miss all these important games.

Shaq with the Jabbawockes (sp error probably) was so great :lol:

E912F473-05BD-49AB-9FB3-610694C24A73.jpeg

Ahhh so the whole quote..and not just the willfully dishonest 2 sentences chosen for the meme. There was no fear. They were just giving props to man's fitness and conditioning. Which we've all done. He Got Health. They weren't afraid of his game tho. But that 2018 motor...Raymond was a beast in all facets.

Last edited:
Ahhh so the whole quote..and not just the willfully dishonest 2 sentences chosen for the meme. There was no fear. They were just giving props to man's fitness and conditioning. Which we've all done. He Got Health. They weren't afraid of his game tho. But that 2018 motor...Raymond was a beast in all facets.

What’s your location, man? Let’s call in a Wellness Check for you.

In the meantime, you’ve won yet another DaComeUp’s Weirdo Post of the Day™️!

Last edited:
Ol' reasonable wager ***. I know you not out here trying to fight Kyrie for losing you 200k on a $2 bet for a 97 way parlay.
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 9.39.28 AM.png

Its all scared money over here. I respect the people who make crazy parlays I just can't do it. I make a series of Futures bets before the season starts and then another smaller set once the season advances to like Christmas and then I sit around and wait.

Back
Top Bottom