The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Still a terrible idea from Elon to monetize Twitter like that.

How broke is Twitter/Elon?

After William Shatner complained about Twitter’s plan to rescind legacy blue check-marks unless users pay for them, Musk responded, “It’s more about treating everyone equally,” Musk tweeted Sunday evening in replying to Shatner. “There shouldn’t be a different standard for celebrities imo.” Last fall, after Stephen King also griped about Twitter’s switch to paid verification, Musk said, “We need to pay the bills somehow!

We need to pay the bills somehow :rofl: :rofl: Broke *** POS.

HIM HIM he finalized the deal for Twitter for $44B in late October 2022 and today it is worth ~$20B :lol:

Embiid playing with another MVP candidate

oh boy. April and May will be a nasty one folks

Season should be about 60 games
Honestly been thinking about this and I don’t think it needs to be shortened but the 82 games could be scheduled way better. Like more games actually playing guys in your division close to you and have less inter conference play, travel back to backs shouldn’t be a thing. Can do a thing where a team stays in the town they traveling to for the back to back, hell even do mini divisional series where it’s like 3 games. Some rough ideas but there’s ways to make the 82 game schedule more efficient to make it easier on the players.

Last edited:
I always found the idea weird.
Why would the NBA ever want to get high schoolers back in the league?

it's like zero upside, especially with NIL.

and it's all down side for the players also,
vet players will lose roster spots to 18 year olds who suck.

Been saying the NBA should increase the age to 22. That way it’s only upside for both sides.

I always found the idea weird.
Why would the NBA ever want to get high schoolers back in the league?

it's like zero upside, especially with NIL.

and it's all down side for the players also,
vet players will lose roster spots to 18 year olds who suck.

They have to say it publicly that’s why.

Privately tho, I’m sure they think the same.

No doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom