The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

This is so garbage by the NBAPA. :lol:

What the hell did they get outta this agreement besides smoking weed freely and an extra two-way spot?

This is so garbage by the NBAPA. :lol:

What the hell did they get outta this agreement besides smoking weed freely and an extra two-way spot?

Now that I learned that the in season tournament will be incorporated into the regular season somehow, I don’t think either side won tbh :lol: Both sides just got a deal done just for the sake of getting a deal done

I still don't see the big deal :lol:. Guys like wall Ingles and Gallinari should've been vet minimum signings anyway. Donte would've probably gotten the full MLE from a different team. doesn't seem all that restrictive

I still don't see the big deal :lol:. Guys like wall Ingles and Gallinari should've been vet minimum signings anyway. Donte would've probably gotten the full MLE from a different team. doesn't seem all that restrictive

Draymond is on one of those teams so of course he is going to take issue. It’s no different from folks in the 1% complaining about government legislation that only affects them but has no bearing on 99% of the country. Plus if he goes to the Lakers, they will be affected by it too. That is why he is making a big deal out of it.

It’ll just become a Top 15 players award, which I think there’s an appetite from fans to see. Baseball isn’t morphing into the positionless sport that basketball is either so it’s not really a great comp. Especially with All NBA teams being tied to major contractual implications, I think it just makes sense to do it like that

I think people exaggerate the degree to which the sport has become "positionless".

it's positionless on offense yes but positions on defense still matter, especially in the regular season.

The raptors have tried this positionless all 6-9 nonesense and you see how that's turned out.
centers have a real function that matters in the regular season. same goes for wings and guards.

A Mavs team fighting for their playoff lives getting dragged by Jimmy Butler, the corpse of Kevin Love and a bunch of undrafted players is sad. I can’t even say blow it up because there isn’t much to blow up |l

Not cool, man. As one of the designated announcers for marquee NBA games he’s supposed to be unbiased. I know that on a practical, human level, that’s impossible. But at the very least he shouldn’t be making his biases obvious on social media.
I remember when he got banned for calling g Udub games because he thought their schedule was soft and cried about it during the game
mjlol (1) (1).png

All he does is steal twitter jokes (better than me) like he's dropping original bangers

That's what my eye test told me anyway

I'm against the entire idea of trying to limit the spending of owners who are willing to spend to win. Those broke boy, cheap owners should spend more not complain and try to limit those owners who are willing to do what it takes. CJ and Grant Williams goofed during CBA negotiations.

We're talking about billionaires trying to limit other billionaires from spending their money on making their teams better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom