The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Have you watched him vs the Heat? They defend him better than any other team in the NBA. They allow the fewest points in the PnR, and Atlanta is a heavy PnR team.

To add insult to injury, Murray hasn’t fared much better against them.

They’re going to need big games from Bogdanovic/Bey tonight.

I haven't, so you're probably right.

It will be an interesting offseason for the Hawks if Trae has a poor showing in the next few games.

Boogie refused to remain jobless after he saw Tristan Thompson get signed.

I find this strange. You'd think Boogie > Tristan.

He also has good chemistry with AD.

Didn't he have a short stint at LA in 2019?

Maybe it's just LeBron's influence on personnel.

I find this strange. You'd think Boogie > Tristan.

He also has good chemistry with AD.

Didn't he have a short stint at LA in 2019?

Maybe it's just LeBron's influence on personnel.
he was on the IR all 19-20 season until the bubble when they released him and signed markief morris

I don't know...what are the teams that can realistically trade for him without gutting their full assets? That contract is a tough one to move.

If Harden moves on from Philly, I wouldn't mind making a run for him with Tobias's expiring.

Dame is going to be 33 in July and has four more seasons on this deal meaning that when he's owed over $63MM he will have just turned 36. That is a major gamble.

340921017_782621626558760_2226829988516369084_n.jpg

Dame is going to be 33 in July and has four more seasons on this deal meaning that when he's owed over $63MM he will have just turned 36. That is a major gamble.
Oh wow, I missed the extension part of this page. I thought it was just two more years. Yeah, $60 mil at 36 is a lot to swallow for a small guard.

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 12.10.37 PM.png

Not the best matchup for the Hawks but the Heat been all over the place this season, a true wild card team so there’s a slight chance

At least the Hawks you know they gon alternate W/L’s but wouldn’t shock me if Miami Wins or loses by 20 tonight :lol:

Dame also becoming more injury prone. Portland would be better off moving him than tryna build a contender which they haven't been able to for a decade with him

I feel like the Supermax eligibility should be a lot more restrictive than it is now. Too many small teams are put in tough situations because of it. It also doesn't help the middle-class players when players like Beal, Wall, and Russ take up a large amount of the cap.

I think the Supermax is hurting the teams and players more than helping them.

It was supposed to give an advantage to smaller teams to retain players. But you see Dame and Beal hinting at getting traded not even two years into the deal.

I'm disappointed nothing's changed in that regard with the new CBA.

Back
Top Bottom