The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I feel like the Supermax eligibility should be a lot more restrictive than it is now. Too many small teams are put in tough situations because of it. It also doesn't help the middle-class players when players like Beal, Wall, and Russ take up a large amount of the cap.

I think the Supermax is hurting the teams and players more than helping them.

It was supposed to give an advantage to smaller teams to retain players. But you see Dame and Beal hinting at getting traded not even two years into the deal.

I'm disappointed nothing's changed in that regard with the new CBA.
Super max players should only be traded for other super max players. That way they can’t sign and then demand out a year later

mike-tyson-smile.gif

Dame or Officer Jim?

Harden makes Maxey better. I love his fit with this current squad, especially with Embiid.

Theoretically speaking, Dame will make Maxey redundant and will have to change up the back court.

Also, Harden reinvented his game to be effective for the next few years. Can Dame do that if he looses his athleticism? Small guards tend to fall off HARD pretty quickly if they lose a step.

With that said, what will be Harden's price moving forward?

It was supposed to give an advantage to smaller teams to retain players. But you see Dame and Beal hinting at getting traded not even two years into the deal.

I'm disappointed nothing's changed in that regard with the new CBA.
Super max players should only be traded for other super max players. That way they can’t sign and then demand out a year later

I was dead wrong and highly surprised to see nothing was done about this with the new CBA. I guess it is moot because the new agreement is through 2028-2029 (if both sides opt out) or 2029-2030 when it runs out.

Probably the only "downside" of the Super Team/Player Empowerment era. At least when Bron moved he was doing it during free agency which to me is more palatable than some of these premature trade requests.

Miami has made best offensive player in the league Ice Tray look like Jacque Vaughn when they’ve played. Don’t really see why tonight would be any different.

Miami Heat fans have been in witness protection for a while now. Like COWARDS.

Infatuated with talking about MVP races and Klutch sports more than their actual team. :lol:

They don’t even mention their squad anymore. :lol:
They had a very rocky regular season plagued by injuries and made no moves in the prior offseason. Not much to talk about. Also Kyle Lowry is completely washed

I see nothing wrong with my queen’s list.

Without even watching, I knew the context in which she was presenting her case.

She’s no 🏀 dummy by any stretch of the imagination.

She speaks; you listen.

Back
Top Bottom