The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Jalen Williams, aka JDubb, Santa Clara guard is making his debut tonight with a mask on in Dallas

Luka flopping and whining so much

Nets coaching/management have to be as dumb as rocks.

They really deserve all of this losing.

Reactions: DLF
Hornets just played harder tonight while the Warriors were fouling like crazy, even though I think a good number of those were BS. Warriors also had a bad shooting night and had alot of defensive miscues while the Hornets made the shots they needed to and played good defense.

I love how this Thunder team defends. If they cod get 1 legit scorer 20ppg guy to also buy in, watch out. Luka already gassed because you run all the pnr you want, you’re not gonna get an “easy” defender, even Muscula can slide his feet. Not saying Luka wont end up with 30 but if Dort is on me I’m definitely calling for a pick, but if Bazley or KWilliams switches onto me after or even Shai I’m like **** no bbq chicken defenders

Seeing the Nets down 14 with 4 minutes left and then proceed to allow 3 offensive boards before they foul a Pacer is poetic.

JDubb (Santa Clara g Jalen Williams) just obliterated Hardy off the glass on a fastbreak. Hardy came back and drew a charge on Moose next play tho.

Bullocks 3 literally went in so clean the net didnt move

Luka fat again, i thought i saw muscles in the Slovenia jerseys

Back
Top Bottom