The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ah I see. So do you count this season as a wash or would you rather trade your last 2 FRPs in this decade to try to compete?
Man. Tough tough tough question

I’m ok trading two first rounders for Hield and Turner level players with the idea that turners extension is reasonable and nearly guaranteed to happen not to win a title this year (that ship has sailed) but to build continuity for next year. Same with any trade with Charlotte or Utah. All about next year. Oh and Kyrie is a yea for me even with his baggage.

At the same time, if Pelinka (again, a long shot bc he’s an idiot) has some idea of what 3 first rounders (2023 on draft night, 2027 and 2029 with a 2026 and 2028 pick swap) may get us with our cap space (Beal? Next disgruntled star?).

Long story short. I don’t know. I don’t blame the Lakers wanting to wait bc it’s a big big decision bc it’s our LAST decision. If we had our pick this year, I wouldn’t have been against tanking if 20 games in we suck (highly likely). Trading lebron is a no no not bc of his talent but bc he’s earned the right to dictate where he wants to go. It’s the lakers way and what got us lebron in first place.

FgSFUF-UcAEAwxL

Well that’s a lame end to a great 4th quarter. Even if it was the right call.

Happy with the Hawks performance tonight on a back to back against a great team

Nets quit on Nash.

Hopefully he comes through to AC his godson on the only team in NY after those lowly Nets let him go.

Nets coaching/management have to be as dumb as rocks.

They really deserve all of this losing.
Coulda literally had

White
Jaylen Brown
Russ
2025 Bos pick
2027 lakers pick
2029 lakers pick
Simmons
Saver 20+ mill in taxes

Prob have a better record lol

Their trade assets have all depreciated since