The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Kyrie might be the only nba player i don’t just basketball hate.

It would be better if he just retired

I hate this ****

These supposed "free thinkers" peddle all kinds of nonsense, act like the only person that can see things clearly, that they somehow are not sheep like other people

Yet they hate when their arguments gets even the slightest bit of inspection and push back
Read this carefully MIKE LOWERY MIKE LOWERY

I’m trying to understand some of these teams

pacers know they ain’t bringing back turner.

Nets by now at least absolutely know they not bringing kyrie back on a big deal if any deal.

Both have one year left and situation is either getting worse and teams aren’t winning ****. (One trying to lose probably).

Why wait til feb when their leverage drops further as teams come in looking for the “going out of business” sale.

guess they not real besties like that
joe tsai got to find a way to remove him from the team
**** kd's feelings, have these guys play out the season or just sit them

Primo has to be off his rocker to be participating in such deviant behavior. I can’t even begin to understand what would make someone do that.

I’m even more baffled at someone just getting his NBA career started continuing that crazy show.

Boy def needs help. I wonder if SA tried to get him help before the dismissal.

Primo has to be off his rocker to be participating in such deviant behavior. I can’t even begin to understand what would make someone do that.

I’m even more baffled at someone just getting his NBA career started continuing that crazy show.

Boy def needs help. I wonder if SA tried to get him help before the dismissal.
curious to see how many people came forward and if the spurs were notified of certain instances. don't think Primo ever got in trouble during his time with the spurs

I hate this ****

These supposed "free thinkers" peddle all kinds of nonsense, act like the only person that can see things clearly, that they somehow are not sheep like other people

Yet they hate when their arguments gets even the slightest bit of inspection and push back
All the “free thinkers” have the same talking points and specific places to get their info…can’t take em seriously off top just from that

Come with something new/different if they really bout thinking outside the box, but that’s never the case

Back
Top Bottom