The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

damehammer.png

Zion went down on January 2nd while BI was already out and the Pelicans were 0.5G for 2nd place and 1GB of 1st place. They proceeded to go 3-9 while until BI came back at which point they rattled off another 5 straight losses as he reincorporated himself and were in 11th.

Let’s not act like this is something it isn’t.

I wonder how many years the BI/Zion tandem have left together if the games played don't start to creep up

NOLA passing on Garland gonna haunt the hell out of them.

So far they have one pick left from the AD haul and in terms of draft picks they have Jaxson Hayes, N'keal Alexander Walker (who they traded), and someone named Dyson Daniels to show for it. Not exactly Brooklyn/Celtics Part 2.

I wonder how many years the BI/Zion tandem have left together if the games played don't start to creep up
2 years max

In 4 seasons they have only played 93 games together.

This season they played 74 games COMBINED (BI 45, Zion 29) and only 12 games together.

The health of their two all-stars is a joke.

What is wrong with these people? :frown:

Super corny. Plus IIRC, didn’t AD say (or his camp leak) that the only team he would resign with if traded was the Lakers otherwise he was going to walk in free agency to the Lakers for nothing? They had no choice.

Super corny. Plus IIRC, didn’t AD say (or his camp leak) that the only team he would resign with if traded was the Lakers otherwise he was going to walk in free agency to the Lakers for nothing? They had no choice.
It's mostly just toxic nba twitter. These beefs been around for a while between specific people. Pels twitter hands aren't clean either :lol:

Last edited:
Zion went down on January 2nd while BI was already out and the Pelicans were 0.5G for 2nd place and 1GB of 1st place. They proceeded to go 3-9 while until BI came back at which point they rattled off another 5 straight losses as he reincorporated himself and were in 11th.

Let’s not act like this is something it isn’t.
if the Lakers made it with all the **** they went through there is no excuses for the Pelicans to not have made it.
Had 2 more chances this week and blew em against Wolves and OKC. That roster is underachieving

A few weeks ago when the question of NOP should keep BI or Zion came up, I said undoubtedly Zion but I am having serious second thoughts. They get definitely get another player and more draft capital back in return for him which they could attach, along with Lakers assets, in a trade to upgrade CJ.

Another thing to remember - they are going to be right at luxury tax threshold next season (~$162MM) without Nance and Josh Richardson’s contracts and David Griffin is on record saying they will not frivolously pay the luxury tax ie unless they have contender. So moves are going to be made this offseason regardless IMO.

Back
Top Bottom