The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Divisions damn near completely meaningless already only really effects head to head which you don’t even need the divisions to factor. I had to google to see if we won the southeast and we didn’t the heat did :lol:

Last edited:
1681390228274.gif

Had high expectations for the Pelicans coming into the season. Team will continue going nowhere if Zion can’t give you 65 games a year minimum.

I honestly feel like asking for 65 from Zion is a lot but they just won 42 with 29 from him and 45 from BI. If they got ~50 from him and 50+ from BI then they are probably close to a 50-win team. But regularly playing 50 games is unacceptable for your most important player IMO.

Also - in addition to the “295” weight clause in Zion’s contract, the last three years of his extension aren’t even fully guaranteed! They gave that man a football contract…and he took it! I feel bad for his physical and mental health problems but he shouldn’t be viewed as a victim of the Pelicans.

It doesn’t even make sense to trade him anyway because his value, based on what it SHOULD be, is in the toilet.

For all your ****ting on the Raptors the Pelicans were equally ***. You looking stupid.

You too spicy this morning for something you have nothing to do with. Im going to look past the insult and keep it basketball because the lord going to bless me this month.

Pelicans didn’t have their MVP candidate. Everything hinges on him. Things gotta change.

But the raptors were healthy. They traded for a center. They had all defensive team OG. Genius Nick nurse. Genius Masai. Drake. And they got bounced by a 9 year old.

Have a seat

You too spicy this morning for something you have nothing to do with. Im going to look past the insult and keep it basketball because the lord going to bless me this month.

Pelicans didn’t have their MVP candidate. Everything hinges on him. Things gotta change.

But the raptors were healthy. They traded for a center. They had all defensive team OG. Genius Nick nurse. Genius Masai. Drake. And they got bounced by a 9 year old.

Have a seat
You been said Zion gonna win MVP

I BEEN SAYING Raptors should blow it up. There’s a difference

Zion going to be a an all star and dark horse MVP candidate next season.

@ me
1681393108368.png

1681393170715.png

You’ve been asking for this for years

zion fleecing. can't tell me different. does he really even want to be in no? crazy how the team has covered for him time and again. he's still trying to get over a hamstring injury from back in january? this is more than that

he should've kept quiet this week and let the pels pr dept do his talking instead of saying he was physically fine, but mentally wasn't up for it - days right before the game. then video of him shooting around in the pre game last night pops up with the camera focusing on him midgame while he's chewing on something. a good portion of this new young generation weak af

One of the greatest GM’s I’ve ever seen…

Look at the rest of this :sick: :sick:

This is absurd.

How many titles they got?

Gm’ing is funny

You’re terrible til you’re great. Then you’re great til you’re terrible.

You know who was a genius GM? Tim Connelly. Never went into tax yet had 50+ win teams year in, year out with Denver. Found Jokic. Etc.

Then he traded for Gobert and looks like an idiot.

Not too long ago Presti traded Harden for a pack of Takis.

Remember Masai was boss level GM?

Now he’s outside the playoffs with a roster full of guys that want out.

Raptors subreddit is NASTY this morning because of a 9 YO
People don't love sports man. They really don't. Who is really mad about a daughter loving her father?

I'm the first person who says let their personal lives stay that way but it's cool seeing these guys with their kids cause they're rarely at home.

Cherry on top is the fully tatted bball player saying his daughter has to prioritize school. Keep pushing that counter narrative.

Last edited:
it's not even "old head energy" for people to criticize a lot of this xillenial or whatever bs that's been holding up so many things around us. i'm for a younger generation killing off its previous leaders and setting a new standard, but a lot of these kids just don't want to do it anymore. setting back a lot of things

Back
Top Bottom