The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I remember this story :lol:

KG has to be Top 3-5 players with the most memorable lines
-Joakim Noah at the FT line from the above tweet
-Screaming “Hell nah! Trash *** *****!” after the opposing team missed a jumper
-The time he ethered Craig Sager’s (RIP) outfit and told him to go home, take it off and burn it
-Honey nut cheerios
-Loading up the pump/ready for war speech
-Annnyythhinggg isss possibbleee
-“It was a bar fight. it was a bar fight. It was a bar fight Craig!”

That was just off the top so I know there were more. Not to sound like an old head but this new age definitely isn’t giving us content on that level. I don’t even know who would be capable. Im glad he got one ring even if it was at the Lakers/Kobe’s expense. Would have been sad for Timmy and Dirk to win at that level and never see him do it

i’m still sad warriors fumbled their opportunity to get KG back during the we believe era.. obviously would’ve changed the course of history and #30 would’ve never happened in the bay, but that squad with KG, Baron, Monta, and SJax wouldve been contenders in the west.

Not only is Rick Fox a former Captain of the a 3-peat Laker team but the man has acting chops too. Been an acting since 1994 and has over 72 actor credits since. A couple features dropping this year too. Multitalented.

Spence keeps picking the wrong ones.
I’ll never forgive him for almost killing a pregnant Haley James Scott.

I’ll never forgive him for almost killing a pregnant Haley James Scott.
1681469777031.png

9 out 10 times he is playing some shady, unsavory or unscrupulous character but I find myself rooting for him purely because I find always myself thinking of him as Rick Fox :lol: He did Nathan and Haley dirty, though.

This topic is making me think we have less NBA players, and athletes in general, acting or even making cameos (Bron tried a bit - I still need to watch Trainwreck). Ballers naturally has some but the days of Kobe popping up on Moesha and Kevin Garnett making an appearance on The Jamie Foxx Show >>>>

Kobe wouldn't like the way y'all talking about Spencer.

I'M JUST SAYING. Guess y'all don't really respect what Kobe thinks after all.

Last edited:
1681469777031.png

9 out 10 times he is playing some shady, unsavory or unscrupulous character but I find myself rooting for him purely because I find always myself thinking of him as Rick Fox :lol: He did Nathan and Haley dirty, though.

This topic is making me think we have less NBA players, and athletes in general, acting or even making cameos (Bron tried a bit - I still need to watch Trainwreck). Ballers naturally has some but the days of Kobe popping up on Moesha and Kevin Garnett making an appearance on The Jamie Foxx Show >>>>

So you just forgot about Space Jam 2 altogether? Understandable.

- Related - Blake Griffin popped up on the recently dropped Hulu series History of the World Part 2 playing Muhammad Ali. Yes, you read that right. But it was only like a minute of screen time.

So you just forgot about Space Jam 2 altogether? Understandable.

- Related - Blake Griffin popped up on the recently dropped Hulu series History of the World Part 2 playing Muhammad Ali. Yes, you read that right. But it was only like a minute of screen time.
Nah, I didn’t include Space Jam 2 in my post because I saw that and assumed it was universally known he was in that. I thought maybe fewer people would know about him being in Trainwreck.

That is hilarious about Blake playing Muhammad Ali :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom