The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1681486754900.jpeg

You're wilding it doesn't go on school grounds.

I thought he "just" had a gun on him. Guess he assaulted someone allegedly
He is in a bad position :smh:

One day ya'll gonna learn not to trust reports by Sean Deveney and Sam Amico. One day.
Not questioning this statement, but the Raptors making major changes seems pretty logical. They have nothing but mid in their future as presently constructed.

I usually would laugh at this but he is playing surprisingly well from the Sohi Sample Size of games with KD. 14/4/8 on 47/41/82 on 6 3PA. Most surprised by the 3-pt shooting.

It's a small sample size, but he seems to have adjusted his game yet again to be a catch and shoot 3 point shooter because of KDs gravity.

I don't think we give players like CP3, Harden, and Lebron enough credit for continually transforming their games based on their physical capabilities and team makeup.

It's high basketball IQ, and dynamic skillset. I would also include Brook Lopez in this group as he's transformed his game multiple times since his Brooklyn days.

It's a small sample size, but he seems to have adjusted his game yet again to be a catch and shoot 3 point shooter because of KDs gravity.

I don't think we give players like CP3, Harden, and Lebron enough credit for continually transforming their games based on their physical capabilities and team makeup.

It's high basketball IQ, and dynamic skillset. I would also include Brook Lopez in this group as he's transformed his game multiple times since his Brooklyn days.
Chris has always been an excellent shooter. I always wanted him to shoot more but this is why the players you mentioned are amazing. Not just the knowledge to change their game but the physical ability to do so.

1681469777031.png

9 out 10 times he is playing some shady, unsavory or unscrupulous character but I find myself rooting for him purely because I find always myself thinking of him as Rick Fox :lol: He did Nathan and Haley dirty, though.

This topic is making me think we have less NBA players, and athletes in general, acting or even making cameos (Bron tried a bit - I still need to watch Trainwreck). Ballers naturally has some but the days of Kobe popping up on Moesha and Kevin Garnett making an appearance on The Jamie Foxx Show >>>>

Kobe's guest appearance on Hang Time was underrated.

Back
Top Bottom