The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Lakers played the grizz really well this season. In my hot take opinion, this is an even matchup and could be very competitive. Also, UNC shae about to roll up to a couple gms. Evil Danny green is good for a couple stinkers.

Picking the Lakers isn’t an outlandish take at all. But, in Perk’s case, I never thought for a second he might go the other way.

My brother and me>>>

1681496927486.jpeg

Grizz front court is depleted, JJJ still a hack, Lakers hitting their stride.

Not hard to see why someone would pick the Lakers. I think it's more extreme picking the Warriors over the Kings.

Hmmmm. Wonder if Jim Bunyan really has something going on or is just pouting because the team isn’t better.

The optics of resting players for draft position sucks but it's completely legal & within the rules.

Only issue I have is Silver & the league continuing to say they take issues like this seriously then the punishment is never anything of significance. If you want to really curb tanking or tampering, you have to come down harder.

To add to your point, for a first offender, meh, I get it. Slap the wrist, etc but.....

Screenshot 2023-04-14 115414.png

The same owner/franchise KEEPS doing it (and talking about it), and all they did was tack on an extra 150K? :lol:

Imagine how the Raptors feel right now, the Bulls might not have even been in the play-in to eliminate them. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom