The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Zion wasn't cleared to play because he gained too much weight while injured and was out of shape
This is it, looks to be no different from that foot injury that kept him out the entire year.

Part of being medically cleared for 5-on-5 is being in shape. That includes actually playing 5s and reporting limited to no soreness after a day of rest.

He never got there with the foot injury & he never got there after re-injuring the hamstring in early February.

He sits down, gains a ton of weight, then it’s an uphill battle to get his conditioning back. It’s inexcusable.

Hopefully, nba scripts are not as obvious
its bad here in asia bro.

You know if a team is up 3-1 they gonna lose the next one on purpose and earn a couple bands out of it.

This is it, looks to be no different from that foot injury that kept him out the entire year.

Part of being medically cleared for 5-on-5 is being in shape. That includes actually playing 5s and reporting limited to no soreness after a day of rest.

He never got there with the foot injury & he never got there after re-injuring the hamstring in early February.

He sits down, gains a ton of weight, then it’s an uphill battle to get his conditioning back. It’s inexcusable.
And this is with all those clauses in his contract. He hasn't been a professional since entering the league. I'd look to move on from him asap

:rofl: At VvG

1681575422008.png

I’d buy this but the nuggets were trending downward as of late. Bad enough for Malone to call them out. Still think they win but the twolves will put up some resistance
Nuggets were on cruise control after the Ja Memphis game. Malone always calls out the squad even in wins which is why this might be his last season here.

931C74E6-7996-4716-943C-D630DBAFF58B.png

If you think someone can average 17, 8 and 6 on close to 50 percent shooting, for a .500 team, with “no NBA skills” besides passing, I’m not sure you really know what NBA skills are.

But it’s you, so cook on.
He was the main reason I watched OKC this year. His skills and being an OG American were why.

If you think someone can average 17, 8 and 6 on close to 50 percent shooting, for a .500 team, with “no NBA skills” besides passing, I’m not sure you really know what NBA skills are.

I mean he’s also 20

Let the young man learn and improve at his own pace

its bad here in asia bro.

You know if a team is up 3-1 they gonna lose the next one on purpose and earn a couple bands out of it.
Overseas basketball is shady as hell. Never bet on it. Games are definitely rigged.

Ben Simmons literally did that tho. Guess it’s just an Aussie thing

And this is with all those clauses in his contract. He hasn't been a professional since entering the league. I'd look to move on from him asap
Zion at this point isn’t worth the trouble. If Joe Shmoe who makes $75k a year and goes to Planet Fitness after work can be in better shape than a multimillionaire athlete with “world class resources” that’s a problem. But of course the way teams solve problems is to max a guy then complain about him like they didn’t have a choice.

Back
Top Bottom