The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

ill steelo ill steelo You and I are the only non Celtics fans who picked the Celtics.

I couldn’t decide between the Bucks or Celtics, went Celtics at the last second because of the matchup.

It’s either the Celtics or Bucks IMO. Winner is coming out the East (barring any injuries).

ill steelo ill steelo You and I are the only non Celtics fans who picked the Celtics.

I couldn’t decide between the Bucks or Celtics, went Celtics at the last second because of the matchup.

It’s either the Celtics or Bucks IMO. Winner is coming out the East (barring any injuries).
Middleton being hurt again was the deciding factor for me, but that series is really a toss-up

I’m biased |l

Capture.PNG

Back
Top Bottom