The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I agree. The 8-0 with KD is a bit of a lazy take considering the competition and how other teams records are scrutinized by their strength of schedule or lack there of.
Perhaps wait til they actually lose some games before saying they lost the trade?

Guess that’s a bit too much to ask :lol:

Lol nah I’m trolling a bit saying Phoenix goofed. But ijs Phoenix isn’t the juggernaut the media/8-0 record has some thinking
I don’t think anybody is making them out to be a juggernaut based on that. I do think it positions them as the favorites to come out of the west though, which they absolutely were not prior to the trade.

What shoes is Tobias Harris wearing?

KYRIE 3 LOW

k 3.jpg

I don’t think anybody is making them out to be a juggernaut based on that. I do think it positions them as the favorites to come out of the west though, which they absolutely were not prior to the trade.
I do think their chances improved this year but I just don’t see them as the favorite. Don’t think there is a favorite honestly. 1-7 could make the WCF and I wouldn’t be shocked

Jacque Vaughn’s a sharp guy but the roster only has 1 worthwhile center. His hands are tied

They play Jo straight up & both Clax/Sharpe likely enter halftime with 3-4 fouls each.

You double and you have what we see here :lol:

Not gonna be a game changer, but I really don't understand how Joe Harris gets minutes on this team. He's a turnstile on defense and they have other shooters who aren't as much of a defensive liability.

Jacque Vaughn’s a sharp guy but the roster only has 1 worthwhile center. His hands are tied

They play Jo straight up & both Clax/Sharpe likely enter halftime with 3-4 fouls each.

You double and you have what we see here :lol:
Yeah nothing he can really do. Same lack of size they had last year.

Today was a good example why I do think the Cs plan of not doubling Embiid and “letting him get his” is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom