The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Actually you know what...it's really not that devastating in the grand scheme. His quality of life isn't impacted by this at all. If anything he might be better off. I think if you offered anyone $200 million in exchange to NOT play for the clippers, they'd take that in a heartbeat
I do it to simply point out the hypocrisy of people and stupidity of blaming the player for being injured as if it’s a choice

I'm with it Lakers fans. Do what makes you feel good.

Your team is winless and stinks to high heaven.

Kawhi talk gives you half a chubby, I get it.

Gotta find joy in something, right?

And yes, at this point Kawhi = "street clothes" Davis

But that doesn't change the fact that old street clothes will always be old street clothes.

But that doesn't change the fact that old street clothes will always be old street clothes.
Got ‘em.

Got ‘em.
The fact that you think anyone blames Anthony Davis for being hurt, and come in here with your heart on your sleeve about it is funny.

I've always been critical of Anthony Davis and Kawhi for different reasons regarding injuries.

Especially because it's all in good fun anyway. Relax.

Also doesn’t change the fact that Lakers won a title w/“Street Clothes” and Clippers greatest highlight w/ their equivalent is blowing a 3-1 lead in the 2nd round.

Carry on tho :lol:

That's facts.

We suck this year. BAD. Most Lakers fans I've seen acknowledge that. If not, they should.

-for
Respect darthska darthska

I don't hate the Lakers. I don't come in here to specifically bag on the Lakers either.

A few folks in here would love to believe that narrative that clippers/NBA fans blame AD for being hurt and totally ignore Kawhi and his issues.

It's just not true. Most Clippers fans are tired of Kawhi/clippers secrecy and over nursing injuries just like most Lakers fans are tied of AD not staying healthy.

I get it, 18 titles vs. multiple blown 3-1 leads. Cool. Neither team is helped or hurt by any of that right now.

Grown men arguing over whose basketball team and player are better on a beautiful Sunday. You love to see it

Back
Top Bottom