The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Reggie Jackson been terrible for the Clippers too :smh:
Only Zubac has played consistently well, as compared to his standard.

Wall has actually been better than I expected, but is on minutes restrictions.

Everyone else has been below/well below expectations. Norm’s looked better the last couple games, so hopefully that lasts and others improve as well.

Only Zubac has played consistently well, as compared to his standard.

Wall has actually been better than I expected, but is on minutes restrictions.

Everyone else has been below/well below expectations. Norm’s looked better the last couple games, so hopefully that lasts and others improve as well.
At the end of the day it all comes down to Khawi and PG, if they actually play and are close to their usual standard the Clips are good

I think Khawi already gave the team a list of games he’ll play this season (I’m guessing around 45 of em), they know but just can’t let it out in the public for obvious reasons :lol: :smh:

Crazy that if the lakers simply shot 30 percent from 3 this year (which would still be dead last) they’d be 4-1

No if

Or they just a bad shooting team and 30% is a good night for them…I’m leaning more towards that :lol:

Y’all can keep waiting while they keep brickin
I mean the players average averages out to 34 percent so “30’percent being the best they can do” would be a massive drop across the board. Of course you’re not using logic so I don’t know why my response is one of logic.

I say this with ULTIMATE seriousness and sincerity. I kind of feel bad for clippers fans. I can relate to expectations vs reality with your team. It sucks

Yea I figured him n Wall could combine to make one solid PG but so far only Wall holding up his end…Sucks for the clips that he can’t handle all the mins at the position tho
Reggie always been inconsistent. He'll get hot at some point this season and the clips will probably need it so all will be forgotten as usual

At the end of the day it all comes down to Khawi and PG, if they actually play and are close to their usual standard the Clips are good
Yeah, I haven’t watched the games this season thinking “these guys just ain’t it”. There’s a good team there somewhere; just not sure when they’re going to find it with the personnel availability so variable. Think they’ve already had 4 different starting line-ups in 6 games.

Back
Top Bottom