The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Win win for both sides

934BB745-82AE-4CD4-9D30-BC6D6F4ADF2C.jpeg

No if

Or they just a bad shooting team and 30% is a good night for them…I’m leaning more towards that :lol:

Y’all can keep waiting while they keep brickin
Not saying they're bout to win the chip but they should start making shots at some point :lol:. Everybody is shooting career lows

Kyrie and KD: I hate this team and organization. We don’t give a **** about anything and we are weirdos. Please trade us. We don’t wanna be here. I hate my coach and gm.

Nets: you’re under contract and we are gonna run it back and win a title

Team is 1-5

Everyone: wonder why this is! Who would have thought it? Also, kyrie. Why is he acting so weird? It’s so unlike him?poor Nets.

Reminds me of the lakers signing 9 point guards and wondering why they suck

"People hit me up after the games, text me all these stats," Banchero said. "Not even to sound full of myself or anything but this is kind of what I expected out of myself -- playing at this level and being able to score. I feel like I've been blessed by God with the body, skill and IQ. What I'm doing is kind of what I expect to be doing."

:pimp:

Anyone got a sample of ballervision? What is it?

Edit: YouTube’d it

Pretty cool

Might actually have to start rooting for the Lakers. The thought of the current Pelicans team adding Wemby or Scoot is scary as hell.

Next four clipper games are gimmes so 4-0 incoming and all will be forgotten

Why the hell the NBA still has divisions? :lol:

Can't remember the last time I looked at those standings. The conference standings all that matter.

Back
Top Bottom