The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Congratulations, You've been un freeze freeze 'd
fredo.png

@adobecs4 would be proud of me
Would he be corny in being proud?

I side with draymond.

If someone grabs your arm in public, it’s common knowledge that cops can do anything to you if you retaliate with a bat to their head. Everyone knows that

Oh so yesterday he was saying, verbatim, it's just playoff ball... so after the fact now he's going to flip the script and lie.. interesting. Sounds about white.

He was punished for doing this.

That doesn’t give the other player the right to retaliate at 100x severity

Oh so yesterday he was saying, verbatim, it's just playoff ball... so after the fact now he's going to flip the script and lie.. interesting. Sounds about white.

wow sabonis using draymond ankles to protect himself. NOT DIRTY AT ALL. suspend this bum sabonis for game 3 and 4

Was listening to some podcasts today covering the playoffs so far. Can't believe one dude actually tried defending Draymond and said he was just stepping in the wrong place accidentally. That **** was intentional as it gets.

Did he not also sit on a Kings player underneath the rim in game 1 to try and give them a fast break? :lol:

I can care less who wins but sports bias is truly an amazing phenomenon to see.

If Lebron did that, I’d be protesting his ejection.

Sports really are the new politics

Interesting because Dubs fans dont really want to re-sign Draymond in a few months anyways. They know his time is up. They gotta defend all his shenanigans while they can :lol:

Interesting

sabonis is known for being a dirty player. this bum getting exposed now. hope silver does the right thing and suspend him for game 3 and 4. cant have this in the league, especially during the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom