The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If anything, had Sabonis grabbed my leg I would’ve flailed down and flopped to draw a foul… or even a flagrant.

Draymond acted like he finally got the drop on a cockroach that he couldn’t kill for days

3F72C0A9-810D-44E7-8CB2-AE0F99681632.gif
Could've subtly knee dropped him as he fell down. Would've looked way more unintentional lol

I honestly would be surprised if Silver suspends Draymond.

What have the ratings looked like for the first two games? lol

I don’t think any of us W’s fans expected to cruise to the finals. I personally didn’t expect to be down 0-2 but I had this series going 6. The turnovers have been more costly so far. Sac is a good team, and the W’s defense has been piss poor. With that said, when the Poole party resumes, and the turnovers decline, W’s will get back in this series. Steph needs some help right now. A lot of shirts off this early in the series, nasty behavior smh.

Warriors sounding desperate. :rofl:
I mean, Mike Brown and Sabonis sounding Lebronesque with the lobbying to the league for a suspension.

Warriors standing up for their teammate. What else do you expect them to say lol

Cleveland has a must-win tonite.

If they can’t handle the Knicks rotation minus Hart, while having likely added Deuce to replace his minutes :pimp:, they getting swept.

I don’t think any of us W’s fans expected to cruise to the finals. I personally didn’t expect to be down 0-2 but I had this series going 6. The turnovers have been more costly so far. Sac is a good team, and the W’s defense has been piss poor. With that said, when the Poole party resumes, and the turnovers decline, W’s will get back in this series. Steph needs some help right now. A lot of shirts off this early in the series, nasty behavior smh.
If any "Warriors fans" thought it would be a cake walk this postseason, let alone against Sacramento, they clearly didn't watch any of their games during the regular season. It's arrogant and delusional when these dudes talk out loud acting like this was a possibility.

Warriors have had trouble rebounding and defending the 3-pointer all season long. Poole has been inconsistent and a major liability on defense. The bench is nowhere near productive as it was last year.

The Kings are legit good. Being able to follow their progress through out the season has been really impressive. Brown has done an amazing job getting those guys to play together and utilize their skillset. And even before this year, the Kings always played well against the Warriors.

Just off of their playoff experience, I can't write off the Warriors until the series is officially over. If that happens, congrats to Sacramento!

Side note: Some people with the genuine hate for Draymond sounding like he personally insulted you lolol.

Not sure dray was really trying to "stomp" him. More like step over him.

Is this performance art or what? :lol:

This is not what trying to step over someone looks like. Could've put his foot down literally right next to Sabonis if he wanted to. Dray talking about "he's not that flexible" lmao.

Also does Klay understand what "running full speed" is? Because he was literally standing still.

i don't see how ja is going to be effective going forward if he plays. unless, he can play with the other hand just as effectively

Warriors had B2B games of Steph going god mode and barely winning to him being a ghost and winning
This team is not done yet

Could either be a blowout or a close warriors W with how shook the kings will be on the road

Barnes ending his former team would be hilarious, dude is dunking on everyone

with scott foster, i am expecting shenanigans and a close game. cp gonna snap "the streak"?

Back
Top Bottom