The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Balkans have the most talent but they can’t retain their talent.

So the players end up going to the big European Giants RM, Barça, etc.

But every once in a while you’ll see a Balkan team that is real good go deep in the Euro League - before they poached, of course.
Rather than this in season tournament trash it would be great to have an in season game between the Euroleague champions and the NBA champions. NBA used to do this back in the day when the Bulls would go play excellent Euro teams before NBA games started. That’s what I like to see. I agree with you that it is hard to keep homegrown talent home in the Balkans. Australia has a similar problem but most of their guys end up going to St Mary’s and then coming back to play in their domestic league if they don’t make it to the NBA.

NBA players really don’t like Trae Young’s game (like we saw in the AS voting).

Saying he’s the most overrated player, damn.

Like I said before it’s one thing if it’s the media but it’s a whole other thing if your PEERS don’t respect you.

1681841572140.png

Shocked at Pascal.

Draymond should be 2nd, well above 10%+…

Can’t include the overseas leagues. Way too much funny business going on over there. Not even talking about the Chinese game where they just got caught. In Europe you can watch a team miraculously blow a 10pt lead in 30secs. Srs

Nah

He actually steps up his game all around when the lights shine brightest

Gotta be players on non-playoff squads talking about him :lol:

He does but sometimes the media talking him up makes it seem like he consistently plays well when he doesn’t. I also think his leadership might not be what the media says it is.

Never seen such whiners in my life. The tournament hasn’t even begun and y’all think you know everything about everything.

I’ll hold judgement til it starts in a few years

If Ja somehow plays, just bring him off the bench. Feel like you can get something like a 20/8 production from Tyus with close to no turnovers. Play Ja against weaker LAL lineups.

Tyus with the same 4 guys were great during the season on a net rating scale (with Tillman). Can also see Jenkins going smaller with a Tyus/Luke/Des/DB/Trip lineup. Let Trip matchup with AD, forget the double. Make LAL focus on trying to stop two elite shooters out there with Trip being the focal point.

Back
Top Bottom