The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Half the league is Gen Z already man :lol:

They did an interview of draft prospects last year most of them said Michael Jordan.

Bron can’t want this battle man. :lol:

Naw I vividly remember most them dudes naming Lebron. The gap is definitely closing. The Athletic referenced that 4 years ago, MJ came in at 73% so Bron is catching up fast. Millennials still make up the majority of the league, but as we age out, this answer will change.
Edit- found the video

League made the right call. Domas had Draymond in da ankle lock. I’m not sure how he was supposed to respond

image0.gif

Naw I vividly remember most them dudes naming Lebron. The gap is definitely closing. The Athletic referenced that 4 years ago, MJ came in at 73% so Bron is catching up fast. Millennials still make up the majority of the league, but as we age out, this answer will change.
Edit- found the video

My favorite player is Brunson.

Does that make him my GOAT?

The question was “who is the GOAT” :lol:

Edit- found the video

Wasn't there a vid where nba draft prospects didn't know Destiny's child and other stuff from like 00s. Surprised if they know what mj really accomplished. Rozier tweeted he didn't know my 3 peated twice while watching last dance

:lol:

How is it a wrap on something that isn’t finished being written?

I saw interviews of Magic Johnson and Larry Bird calling MJ the GOAT while they were all still playing together.

They were calling him a God. These were his PEERS

If Bron isn’t the GOAT now, when will he be?

When he’s retired? Okay fine, I’ll wait. :lol:

My favorite player is Brunson.

Does that make him my GOAT?

The question was “who is the GOAT” :lol:

But you're not a NBA player. Common sense says if a guy in the GOAT debate is your favorite player, you're going to rank him as the GOAT. The fact that MJ came in at 73% 4 years ago right as Gen Z started entering the league and has dropped to 58% today tells you everything you need to know. The majority of these new players weren't even born to watch MJ. With more 2000s babies entering the league, I'll bet money 4 years from now this number will be even lower for MJ.

Wasn't there a vid where nba draft prospects didn't know Destiny's child and other stuff from like 00s. Surprised if they know what mj really accomplished. Rozier tweeted he didn't know my 3 peated twice while watching last dance

Exactly :lol: I know the exact video you're talking about. Crazy as hell to me, but unless you had an older sibling, or did your own research, there's no reason for them to know.

I saw interviews of Magic Johnson and Larry Bird calling MJ the GOAT while they were all still playing together.

LeBron’s peers do this too :lol:

But you're not a NBA player. Common sense says if a guy in the GOAT debate is your favorite player, you're going to rank him as the GOAT. The fact that MJ came in at 73% 4 years ago right as Gen Z started entering the league and has dropped to 58% today tells you everything you need to know. The majority of these new players weren't even born to watch MJ. I'll bet money 4 years from now this number will be even lower.

Exactly :lol: I know the exact video you're talking about. Crazy as hell to me, but unless you had an older sibling, or did your own research, there's no reason for them to know.

Oh you’re really passionate about this.

I don’t really care.

Have guys like kd, steph, yanni, and brons peers called him GOAT?

Back
Top Bottom