The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If Dray wasn’t so extra he wouldn’t have gotten suspended. Launching off Sabonis’ chest with that flare kick ******** he did. Running around taunting the crowd and calling fans *******.

Like if ANYBODY else did that, nobody would be surprised at a suspension. But the NBA in general has given Draymond so much leeway with his behavior it’s shocking there’s actually repercussions.

I think taunting the fans like it was WWE is what did him in as much as the stomp. Of course the history doesn't help either, but getting kicked out of the game when it was still undecided and a heavy fine would've been fair to me. But the league office is tired of his ******** so hopefully this gets through to him.

giphy.webp

Why doesn’t this add up to 1.000 :lol:

Keep Murray get rid of hunter and collins even if it’s for peanuts but preferably see what can be had for them. Not gonna get anything for collins but I can see a team believing they can get more out of hunter.

To think, the Suns could have Collins instead of Durant if the new owner didn't force management to make the Nets trade. :lol:

Quin Snyder could've waited out for a better situation (probably could've had the Lakers job last May), but he wanted the money and front office power.

There is one team that could make sense for Trae and they have the ammo, but it could be a headache with what they got going on already.

Don't want to see anyone get hurt, but the antics are good for the game. At least for the fans.

Quin Snyder could've waited out for a better situation (probably could've had the Lakers job last May), but he wanted the money and front office power.

There is one team that could make sense for Trae and they have the ammo, but it could be a headache with what they got going on already.
Who?

It does not add up to 1.000 because the top and bottom numbers are two different calculations based on two different data sets

-The first one calculates the win percentage of all the games where Draymond did play. So the Warriors won .562 of those games and lost .438.

.562+.438= 1.000

The second number calculates the win percentage of all the games where Draymond did not play. So the Warriors won .333 of those games, and loss .667.

.333+.667= 1.000

It is confusing because at first read it sounds like they are making one calculation, and reporting the percentages of the two binary outcomes. So people see the percentages and obviously think they should add to 1.000/100%

But the quirk is that no, it is actually two distinct calculations.

Last edited:

I was legit thinking Cleveland last night when the Cavs started off slow again

Glad they got right

Back
Top Bottom