The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Did that simple stat really need explaining? That wasn’t a genuine question there regarding 1.000. I thought homie was being intentionally dense, no?

Can't wait addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

The takes I'm about to get off.
B19BC1EE-9E82-4E56-A321-0B8E1B73A106.png

I was legit thinking Cleveland last night when the Cavs started off slow again

Glad they got right
Still think the Cavs are a piece away from being a true title threat. And that piece isn't Trae. Need a wing who's more consistent than LeVert. (Unless Mobley all-of-a-sudden makes some crazy offensive jump).

Knicks did what they had to in Cleveland. Last nite was ugly, Dubious was ugly, the kids were ugly, and the Cavs were fighting for their lives.

Cavs spent alladem days chatting bout getting hit first & hitting back harder between gm1 and gm2.
Knicks need to adjust with a knockout punch in the first game at The Garden.

It’s a best of 5. That’s the approach they gotta settle on now cuz it’s going 6 or 7 easily. No gentleman’s sweeps likely either way.

Where are these rebounds to get when the suns shot 58% from the field?
Lol nice try. The Clips had 32 rebounds, the Suns had 35. If the Suns shot so much better from the field than the Clips, then why was the rebound battle almost even LOL

Clips bigs had 8 boards, Suns bigs had 18.

Which set of bigs was more active? Rhetorical question

I am very proud of Dray and think he gets treated unfairly. If there is no Dray there aren’t guys like Bane that can succeed. He is a trailblazer that truly maximized his talent. Been following him since his time at State and I smile from 👂 to 👂 when he gets more media shine. Steph is clearly the best player on the Dubz but Dray is the guy that holds the rest of them accountable. He leads so Steph doesn’t have to. I think Sabonis is soft if I’m being honest. The NBA suspended him because of the interaction with the fans and calling them inappropriate things. Had that not happened he would be playing. Silver puts awful fans above players every time and that should be discussed.

The Clippers offensive rebounded closed the gap overall.
Of the Clips' 12 offensive rebounds, their 2 bigs had LESS THAN half of them.

In fact, Ayton and Biyombo had more offensive rebounds than Zubac and Plumlee, which further proves my point.

I think taunting the fans like it was WWE is what did him in as much as the stomp. Of course the history doesn't help either, but getting kicked out of the game when it was still undecided and a heavy fine would've been fair to me. But the league office is tired of his bull**** so hopefully this gets through to him.

Ain't nothing getting through his head. He been doing this sucka **** his whole career. Nobody on his team got the nuts to check him, his coach scared of him. I'm sure he gonna play victim and "Me vs the NBA". He probably loving this attention. Seem like dude wants to promote himself for his media career. He can 4 podcasts episodes with this material.

Back
Top Bottom