The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Wasn't he in the sac kings front office recently. Nba is corrupt.
Stop the steal
aepps20 aepps20
Which is why I don’t watch as many games as I used to. Someone said the NBA play in tournament shouldn’t include Euro or International teams due to the corruption but the NBA is and has always been corrupt. When Mike Bibby’s face fouled Kobe’s elbow I knew what it was. Too many games are decided by sketchy officials and load management.

i dont smoke cigs and never did

just the plant that god gave us and we good over here when it comes to that

He also gave us the tobacco plant.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
brotha you got me ****ed up. you talking to the wrong one about cant drop 30 bombs or 70 kills on MP

thats all i say

ill join your lobby tonight and out kill you than come back on here NT and make fun of you. i havent touched the game in months

lmk

30 bomb on WZ brother.

70 bomb on MP is not that hard depending on the map and lobby. My highest game is 140 on Shipment, always try to break 100 there. Highest on any other map probably around 80 but im more of a win type guy more than kills. Why you trying to act like you him though? Aint no one even talking about who got the bigger balls here. :lol: The point was if you dont like the game dont play it, quit crying about it.

Ill screenshot my stats though and post em idc. I say im above average on MP, average on WZ. Post it duke. :pimp:

30 bomb on WZ brother.

70 bomb on MP is not that hard depending on the map and lobby. My highest game is 140 on Shipment, always try to break 100 there. Highest on any other map probably around 80 but im more of a win type guy more than kills. Why you trying to act like you him though? Aint no one even talking about who got the bigger balls here. :lol: The point was if you dont like the game dont play it, quit crying about it.

Ill screenshot my stats though and post em idc. I say im above average on MP, average on WZ. Post it duke. :pimp:

majority of top streamers dont even drop 30 bombs on warzone 2.0 besides what biffle/aydan/Huskerss/swagg ? regular people aint doing that lol

maybe that bs mode resurgence where you can respawn every 30sec and it gets lowers when teammates get kills etc but on reg warzone no streamer in the world was dropping consistent 30bombs

noone was even crying about the game LOL all was said being with sarcasm was who even still plays duty.. from when it released to where it is now not many still play it - that is just facts

I AM HIM
Austin Reaves Explains I'm Him Game 1 Celebration In ...

Last edited:
Y’all getting over the top corny w/these justifications for his foolishness. :smh:
What corny or over the top with my take? Sabonis and the Kings have been baiting Draymond all series. It's obvious the League is fixing this series like the 2002 Kings vs Lakers series. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom