The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

no **** sherlock cmon i was being facetious

look who it was that posted - i stay gaming but i sure dont have that slop in my rotation

warzone is trash you and i both know this

many known streamers even went away from warzone 2.0.. that is all
I come back from the dmv to more spice

I haven’t been in a California dmv recently but Dallas ftw. Less than 1 hour wait. No nonsense and calm waiting area

Nothing like I’ve ever experienced back home pre pandemic lmao

look who it was that posted - i stay gaming but i sure dont have that slop in my rotation

regret-judge-judy.gif

You sound like them crybabies in the WZ reddit sub.

Ashika Island is hella fun, all I play. Timthetarman said it best, if you dont like it dont play it.

You sound them crybabies in the reddit sub.

Ashika Island is hella fun, all I play. Timthetarman said it best, if you dont like it dont play it.
i dont play it thats why i play MLB the show and Apex

i guarantee you id still trash you in duty and thats FACTS. ill put money up for that to in a kill race

I'm still on 2k. Barely resembles the title it once was.

One more thing GS has RUINED. Gotta lock in every night and guard 6'1 blue haired Steph Currys who can dunk like ja bopping around screens.

i dont play it thats why i play MLB the show and Apex

i guarantee you id still trash you in duty and thats FACTS. ill put money up for that to in a kill race

This how I know you one of them crybabies. If you cant throw 30 bombs on WZ or 70 bombs on MP consistently the game is then trash. :lol:

SkIlLgAp. No sLiDe CanCelLinG. Yall kill me, cant enjoy a game without complaining about SOMETHING.

Killing is easy on WZ, getting the W is the hard bit. I rather get 3 kills and the dub than a 20 bomb and get in 4th place.

This how I know you one of them crybabies. If you cant throw 30 bombs on WZ or 70 bombs on MP consistently the game is then trash. :lol:

SkIlLgAp. No sLiDe CanCelLinG. Yall kill me, cant enjoy a game without complaining about SOMETHING.

Killing is easy on WZ, getting the W is the hard bit.

brotha you got me ****** up. you talking to the wrong one about cant drop 30 bombs or 70 kills on MP

thats all i say

ill join your lobby tonight and out kill you than come back on here NT and make fun of you. i havent touched the game in months

lmk

Killing is easy on WZ, getting the W is the hard bit. I rather get 3 kills and the dub than a 20 bomb and get in 4th place.
Nah that mans pizzo is nice g

He solo queues to Apex Diamond which is wild af to me to this day

Back
Top Bottom