The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, brother.

And it’s a beautiful day in LA, got some shots up in a looong time and didn’t forget how to do it. Still positive.
Indeed it was a beautiful day

Got some golf in and didnt participate in any 4/20 activities so I can be coherent and take my youngest to the game only to see Kawhi is out

I’m going no mercy on that cannabis this evening though

IMG_7561.jpeg
Hawks headquarters had a pregame party today at the office. Got a bunch of free stuff and lost out by 1-point on the arcade shot game they had setup. Shorty on the mic asked me if I excited for tomorrows game, I kept it real and said just make the series competitive because it’s been hard for us hawks fans this seasons.

Double T them and keep it moving. Same thing that should have happened with draymond.

The only time ive gambled i put a quarter in a penny poker slot, ended up winning $13, cashed out went to the bar bought a beer that cost $9 and $11 after tip so I won $1.75 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. My uncle says wtf are you doing, when the waitress walked by when you were playing and asked if you wanted anything she would have given that to you for free I never knew 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
200w (10).gif

The only time ive gambled i put a quarter in a penny poker slot, ended up winning $13, cashed out went to the bar bought a beer that cost $9 and $11 after tip so I won $1.75 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️. My uncle says wtf are you doing, when the waitress walked by when you were playing and asked if you wanted anything she would have given that to you for free I never knew 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
200w (10).gif
That’s Vegas 101. If you’re at the table the drinks are always free. They wanna liquor you up, you’re losing way more than them shots the longer you stick around.

Back
Top Bottom