The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Marcus Thompson is at it again.

IMG_1870.png

I read this piece. Everyone's mad but I respect the Fandom of it

They had a week off between the end of the regular season and their first playoff game, then he played every other night for two games. I don't understand how they got screwed.
Clippers played their first game on 4/16, and their second game on 4/18 and then their third game is 4/20 (today) and the fourth game is 4/22. First 4 games is heavy loaded. No extra day break until game 5.

For example, Lakers played the first game on 4/16, and then their next game was 4/19. Game 3 is 4/22 and then game four is on 4/24.

I know its scheduling issue but gawd damn, it sucks.

Clippers played their first game on 4/16, and their second game on 4/18 and then their third game is 4/20 (today) and the fourth game is 4/22. First 4 games is heavy loaded. No extra day break until game 5.

For example, Lakers played the first game on 4/16, and then their next game was 4/19. Game 3 is 4/22 and then game four is on 4/24.

I mean..that's pretty normal throughout the season. I get that they're the only team like that in the playoffs but it says more about Kawhi than the schedule

But

But it goes both ways. KD and cp3 have to play every other day too and they are old and have no depth.

The 2 days off clearly helped the lakers last night

Back
Top Bottom