The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

dkgqwpm7c0wa1.jpg

Jenkins refusing to play Luke simply for spacing is wild. Bane gave us the game, but you needed somebody else out there. AD also gave you the game to win. If you worried about defense, the Lakers were still doing the same exact thing without Luke on the floor (fighting for the switch).

Between coaching mistakes, lack of offense creativity, Grizz getting frustrated off some of the foul baiting , Bron was ready for the kill. I think they win tomorrow, but not confident in Game 6.

If you’re gonna have Tillman on Bron then I don’t understand why Dillon Brooks is even on the floor :lol: Bron kept trying for a switch, Tillman kept going under and they couldn’t get it. The one time they scored Tillman made the inexplicable mistake of going over the screen.

With Brooks in there, There’s 3 bodies waiting for Ja in the paint like it’s the ‘90s.

Sit Brooks, get Luke in there especially if you’re gonna insist on calling up AD in the PnR. I still don’t know why they’re doing that in game # 4.

I cooked Kawhi then. But we also saw Kawhi severely outplay jimmy head to head on a bad leg.

Kawhi got cooked for the bubble. Been injury prone since. Don’t compare him to the lebrons or the Steph’s of the world. But definitely don’t compare him to jimmy butler either.

Are you still sure about this? Why can't Jimmy be mentioned with Kawhi?

Ja recklessly throws himself like that
been watching the playoffs of my phone so no nt posting

That jimmy performance was the best playoff performance ive seen in years. Wtf

He was making jumpers and all that.

Jrue been doodoo in the playoffs again . Hes a 3rd option all of the underrated talk is nice but hes mid.

Ja needs a pull-up of the pick and roll and that 2 on 1 . He really just likes jumping instead of making the proper play.
AD is the only Laker who knows how to properly play drop, Grizz always have two dudes who know how to set screens. So he can get a very clean look around 10 feet & he’s deadly from there too but he’s insistent on getting to 0 feet instead of 10 :lol:

Which could be fine but you can’t run both Tillman & Brooks for 35+ minutes. Pick one, sit the other (Brooks) & get a shooter in there.

Was on a flight during that Heat game, Southwest has ESPN but not TNT :lol:

Jimmy is beyond slander at this point. They got swept after the short off-season following the bubble but he’s been consistently lights out every other time they’ve needed him. That was a legendary performance.

3-1 with only 1 home game left is always tricky tho :lol: Lakers should be able to get it done. Miami? If Jrue & Khris combine for 10-31 again..

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

HIM HIM

Curious on your thoughts of where the grizzlies go from here

It seems like they’re spinning their wheels in the mud…….
Not having either Clarke or Adams is hurting them badly in this series, but their problems do go beyond that.

Way too young top to bottom. Need to bring a couple of no-nonsense vets to balance out the locker room. Get rid of Brooks for someone who isn't a liability on offense.

All that said, if they take the L in this series, I think it will actually humble them some. That didn't happen last year because I think they all convinced themselves that if Ja didn't get injured in the Warriors seires, they'd be champions.

Last edited:
Ref assignments for tonight out yet?

Methinks the only hope for the Clippers keeping their season alive is a little Scott Foster Magic.

Back
Top Bottom