The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Khris and jrue had stinkers
Brook scoring outburst was unexpected
Giannis needs more help, if not, he has to be more selfish. Would like to see refs allow him to play physical. If you arent going to call the touch fouls and swipes, let him truck the defenders.

1682436057933.png

Ja also got to develop or use a floater more. Him falling and endangering himself is getting old.

This past time, he intentionally tried to fly into AD to get contact and ended up not even touching him and landing on his wrist by his own means. Just dangerous basketball.

Bane isn’t the issue. Can’t be playing a negative offensive player who is giving you nothing on defense. Ja gotta stop be Ja Hardy too. That swan dive head butt he tried on Bron on a 2 on 1 was selfish
I’m don’t he’s the issue for this series specifically, but I do think that maxing him is a bad idea especially with the tax apron coming up under the new CBA. His deal is GREAT value right now but that’ll change quickly. He’s mostly struggled in this series. Volume scoring on inefficient numbers. They definitely could use a bigger wing with some scoring punch. Bridges would slide into this team perfectly.

Grizzlies need to upgrade over Bane tbh. Don’t know if that’s plausible or likely but he’s not a max guy IMO.

Nah I woudnt say need an upgrade but you aint going too far with him as a 2nd option. Def not worth a max but hes prolly gonna Jordan Poole his way to one.

Nah I woudnt say need an upgrade but you aint going too far with him as a 2nd option. Def not worth a max but hes prolly gonna Jordan Poole his way to one.
He’s the third option here I guess but if he’s not worth the max and you think he’s going to get it, then he’s a prime guy to upgrade :lol:

Memphis Drayzlies laying the groundwork to a fun-filled future of suspensions predicated on dirty play today.

Bridges might be a top 25 guy in the league, not really fair to use him as the barometer for upgrading on Bane.

Bane is good. I wouldn’t worry about maxing him personally. He does everything well and plays hard, doesn’t seem to be injury prone either.

Ja, bane, and jjj
Is that a championship core?

You kind of have to resign those guys. Doubt you are able to attract a big free agent that will put them over the top. Not many available

Grizzlies need to upgrade over Bane tbh. Don’t know if that’s plausible or likely but he’s not a max guy IMO.
Just like Poole and herro… not sure if they got an official max- but they all are going to get the same tier of money

If you don’t keep him what can you realistically get that would even be lateral

Back
Top Bottom