The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Start Tatum, bench Jimmy, cut Booker during the regular season. Then start Jimmy alongside Tatum during the playoffs and profit.

Starting Book & bring in Stringer off da bench.

Tatum has his share of disappearing acts I cannot ignore.

He also plays for the Pos Celtics so yet another blemish on the resume.

7byawah235wa1.jpg

Like I said before just trot one of these fans out to center court and let a NBA player beat the dog**** outta him for 60 seconds.

One thing for a fan to say "so and so you suck" but talking out your neck like this should get you a trip to da Upper Room.

why are the warriors and kings not playing today? its an hour and a half drive between arenas

gonna be 3 blow outs tonight for the home teams probably not even worth the watch

Like I said before just trot one of these fans out to center court and let a NBA player beat the dog**** outta him for 60 seconds.

One thing for a fan to say "so and so you suck" but talking out your neck like this should get you a trip to da Upper Room.
I think this would backfire once people realize 95% of NBA players can't fight :lol:

I think this would backfire once people realize 95% of NBA players can't fight :lol:

I guess, but at the same time it’s also not a large percentage of normal civilians who can actually throw hands all that well. NBA players start with an advantage over most just by being large humans.

Ja, Bane, JJJ are the core and most likely will be for the next 3 years at least. Ja is a superstar, Jaren is a DPOY and Bane is still one of the best shooters in the league (now becoming a 3 level scorer w/ limitations).

They have won games in this league since Ja got here and made the playoffs each season outside of Ja’s rookie year (still made the play in).

Those 3 guys need upgrades around them before I see either of them being an issue. Not to mention, all 3 have improved every season (Ja slight decline this year tho). Go get that perfect SF/PF fit and do whatever it takes to get that while keeping your trio. Tyus, 4-5 1sts, Santi, Ziaire, Adams, whatever.

any help is appreciated..

but is there i can rewatch last nights second half??

i can’t seem to find it on the tnt app…

Did he get zo mixed up with lamelo? Even so, that is a hot take!
Podcast P got the blog boys buzzin
#Newmedia

I think Spo is a no doubt first ballot hall of famer when it is all said and done. He is an AMAZING coach.

If we are talking about Mambo Sauce Book, Playoff James and Finals Tatum I start James, bench book and cut Tatum

Back
Top Bottom