The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

sedni8yvu2wa1.jpg

To be honest this probably doesn’t surprise Balmer or Clippers fans like myself. This was always a high risk/high reward move. Kawhi and George have always been extremely injury prone so you go into it hoping that they both are healthy come playoff time. That’s all you can do. It worked out for the Raptors and Indiana. It didn’t work out for OKC and it isn’t working out for the Clippers. With that said, you still make the move and pay the money because you have 0 chance without them.

Kinda hard to coach when you're missing 2/3rds of your frontcourt and your star player is waving guns and drinking clase azul straight from the bottle on the team plane :lol:

He shouldn't have said it, but he's not wrong.

He's not wrong in what he said but definitely not the best time still being in the middle of the series and on the brink :lol:

Would've been better off saving it for the post-mortem end of season press conference/interview but I get he's frustrated at how the series has turned out. They've had bigger aspirations this season than last and getting bounced in the 1st round might have lasting consequences in terms of that core's future.

He probly tired of talking to the grizz kids privately so said something publicly, but at this point that's not gonna help

Taylor Jenkins is wildin. Trying to distance himself from this implosion like he isn't the most expendable piece here. Would have been better off falling on the sword for everyone.
Maybe, he wants out? :emoji_eyes:
Dude looked like he aged 10 plus yrs since taking the job. He is only 38 and tasked with babysitting as well

Kinda hard to coach when you're missing 2/3rds of your frontcourt and your star player is waving guns and drinking clase azul straight from the bottle on the team plane :lol:

He shouldn't have said it, but he's not wrong.
Ehhh. This is not what good leaders do. Pointing fingers is bad leadership and if we're gonna go down that route... If there's anyone who's job it is to install a sense of discipline it's HIM. That's HIS JOB.

If it wasn't so easy to point fingers at Ja and Brooks he would be the fall guy 100% right now. Gotta think outside yourself sometimes.

"The Team I coach is playing undisciplined basketball"... So go coach them....

Ehhh. This is not what good leaders do. Pointing fingers is bad leadership and if we're gonna go down that route... If there's anyone who's job it is to install a sense of discipline it's HIM. That's HIS JOB.

If it wasn't so easy to point fingers at Ja and Brooks he would be the fall guy 100% right now. Gotta think outside yourself sometimes.

"The Team I coach is playing undisciplined basketball"... So go coach them....
And the Grizzlies have been immature all season. If Jenkins hasn't outright encouraged it, he's certainly enabled it and therefore is at least partially accountable for what he's now complaining about.

Back
Top Bottom