The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1667329277729.png

guess not

Like antidope antidope was saying, I'd almost respect the Nets more if they signed Bridges & Primo. Stop pretending like you have morals.

Picking & choosing what's 'bigger than basketball'.

The independent law firm probe into Udoka found that he used crude language in his dialogue with a female subordinate prior to the start of an improper workplace relationship with the woman, an element that significantly factored into the severity of his one-year suspension, sources told ESPN in September.

Those investigative findings -- which described verbiage on Udoka's part that was deemed especially concerning coming from a workplace superior -- contributed to what was an unlikely pathway to his reinstatement as Celtics coach in 2023, sources said.

The power dynamic associated with a superior's improper relationship with a staff member was the primary finding and policy violation cited in the law firm's report, which was commissioned by the Celtics and completed early last week, sources said.

The way Ime was snapping on Brown and Tatum in the playoffs by cussing them out, wonder how that flies with Ben and Kyrie? Durant, I think wouldn’t be bothered. The other two especially Ben will be interesting.

Richard Jefferson just alluded to this. Lol

The way Ime was snapping on Brown and Tatum in the playoffs by cussing them out, wonder how that flies with Ben and Kyrie? Durant, I think wouldn’t be bothered. The other two especially Ben will be interesting.
I don't think they should give a rat's *** about what Simmons thinks about anything. They gotta figure out how to trade him for anything worth while as soon as possible

Richard Jefferson just alluded to this. Lol

Ben would excuse himself to go to the bathroom

bh187-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Look out for Ime's presser/first meeting with the press

We can tell how much shame and regret he feels by his facial hair

If mans pulls up cleanly shaven, he knows he ****** up and has been going through it

If he still got his beard, he feels zero shame, and mans fully intends to sample some of dat Brooklyn milk

Good for the Celtics to allow IU to go elsewhere. They really could’ve sat on him and go toe to toe with the Coach’s union, but it’s the right thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom