The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The only way Ime is making sense to me is that he was someone KD endorsed before he left for Boston.

And once he took the C's to the Finals, KD was on some "I told y'all he was gonna be good".

man a black man got re-hired after having sex with a white owners wife.

racism really is over man.

1667327213204.png

The only way Ime is making sense to me is that he was someone KD endorsed before he left for Boston.

And once he took the C's to the Finals, KD was on some "I told y'all he was gonna be good".

I think he was TBH. Apparently him and KD have a relationship and that was one of the reasons the whole KD for JB idea was floated.

Sean marks and Ime are pretty close as well from their spurs days
think Jacque was part of that staff as well
spurs culture :nthat:

Next on the clock is Marks.

If it weren't for Pelinka, Marks would easily win worst exec of the year award for trotting out that unbalanced roster.

Zero bigs.

Zero playmaking pgs.

Zero continuity with the constant coaching staff turnover.

Next on the clock is Marks.

If it weren't for Pelinka, Marks would easily win worst exec of the year award for trotting out that unbalanced roster.

Zero bigs.

Zero playmaking pgs.

Zero continuity with the constant coaching staff turnover.
They need more defense more than anything you stated there

Claxton is a start

Irving can playmake

They just don't have enough gritty, hustling, get your hands dirty types. Bruce Brown was one but they let leave

They got O'Neale but he can't cover up everything

They have a lot of redundancy and overlap positionally, unnecessary. With Simmons being the most unnecessary piece out of them all

Def need a more balanced roster to your point

This Nets situation is going to be all the leverage the owners need to shutdown this player empowerment era when the CBA rolls around.

Back
Top Bottom