The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

20230429_145337.jpg

suns in 6 but foul trouble or injury issues the suns are cooked.

They have like 6 decent guys

I swear he gets hurt every year at this exact time :smh:

They got real legit shot this year too w/ the Bucks out the picture
His body can’t withstand 60+ games. So usually he hits the limit in the playoffs. You would need to load manage him like kawhii

It wasn’t a non contact injury . Cam Johnson directly caused it intentional or not

I feel like my plane went through some sort of LOST-esque portal because I caught up on last night through today and everyone is supporting the Lakers and saying **** the Grizz :wow:

I know if its Lakers-Kings then it’ll go back to normal (MLGA vs. ALA) but I would be really curious to see how ALA divvies up their support in a Lakers-Warriors series. They might just not watch and get an early start rooting for the leader of DEN-PHX :lol:

Putting Embiid on the playoff Harden list where I just don’t expect much. His body just can’t hold up.

I feel like my plane went through some sort of LOST-esque portal because I caught up on last night through today and everyone is supporting the Lakers and saying **** the Grizz :wow:

I know if its Lakers-Kings then it’ll go back to normal (MLGA vs. ALA) but I would be really curious to see how ALA divvies up their support in a Lakers-Warriors series. They might just not watch and get an early start rooting for the leader of DEN-PHX :lol:
What you mean? ALA is basically the Steve Hive

What you mean? ALA is basically the Steve Hive

Really might be the Celtics year. Catching a lot of breaks.

What is the last championship this thread fully respects? 2016? Or is it 2021? List of means to discredit:
17 - KD Warriors
18 - KD Warriors
19 - Kawhi won because KD got hurt
20 - Bubble isn't real
21 - Can't think of anything off the top
22 - Warriors won b/c of easy road due injuries
23 - Depends on who wins if pleas will be copped :lol:

Let Philly lose to Boston.

& the better team wins in the other ESF.

Hold onto your shorts cuz we could be seeing these New York Knickerbockers headlining the NBA Finals.

Shall the 🏀 gods shine favorably upon them for these next two weeks…
1682798313096.gif

What is the last championship this thread fully respects? 2016? Or is it 2021? List of means to discredit:
17 - KD Warriors
18 - KD Warriors
19 - Kawhi won because KD got hurt
20 - Bubble isn't real
21 - Can't think of anything off the top
22 - Warriors won b/c of easy road due injuries
23 - Depends on who wins if pleas will be copped :lol:

21 - No Kawhi, Jamal Murray and Aaron Gordon and no Klay, making the Suns path to the Finals much easier than it could have been.

Back
Top Bottom