The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

D26D940C-A05A-489E-8424-2001C1C3282A.gif

Funny thing is there’s an underground tunnel in Staples that leads to Microsoft theater to JW Mariott. Celebs take it all the time. Him and Ja couldve easily ducked the trolling :lol:

Get these jokes off now. Grizz going to be around a long time :pimp:

Bye to all those deficient players we had this year.

Can’t believe 40% of our rotation was gone and that old *** team was able to stay healthy :lol:. Now, next round somebody going to catch a stray and be out for the season
excuses and hate

this is not how you lose with grace

I've long thought that Denver had zero chance against Phoenix, it's absolute horrible defensive matchup for Jokic, and adding KD obviously makes that worse.

but I think the suns lack of depth and continuity, and the lack of 3 point attempts I think gives the Nuggers a real shot.

The only path to victory is the Nuggets out scoring them, and to do that they will need an all time performance from Jokic,
he either has to vaporize Ayton and/or destroy them with the two man game with Murray.

but he doesn't look quite right, his touch is off with that wrist injury
and Ayton has done a pretty good job on him historically.

they also gotta out math them with 3 point volume, and play at a fast past, especially at altitude.

as much as im rooting for Jokic I gotta go Suns in 6.

Back
Top Bottom