The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Welp, Dort on Banchero worked late. Fought him hard for position making even getting him an entry pass difficult and Paolo had his lowest scoring output of the young season and only 2 fts

Poku was in the closing lineup for his d and hit a clutch 3 to take the lead and a lefty lay over Bol Bol to further seal the deal

Mann was toying with Hampton off the dribble, hit him with the d wade signature dwyane wade reverse tween yank bank aka come here, Hampton needed a compass to find him

Orlando is good, especially when wcj, bol bol, and banchero are in. I know they got 40 pga but maybe they get like 5 and take Amen and. Ext to Wafner thats their lineup

Rudy’s hands are somehow worse that I could’ve expected, fumblefest in the paint sometimes.

DLo not getting out on shooters and some of his passes are just 0] not great to see Shamet and Cam so wide open overall, and we let Bismack turn back time, just was working the baseline.

Winning in PHX is def hard but but oh well, going to go for a run to get this game off my mind :lol: Negative into a positive.

Meanwhile Spurs 5-2 let that sink in, and we traded Dejonte who avereaged a triple double.. we good though. Keldon Johnson gonna be better than Kwahi

Hey man. It'd be nice if the warriors decided to join the season already in progress. Got me looking ashy in these streets.

ashy-smoke.gif
..... Sike nah we want Wembanyama

I know it will look bad but Minnesota has to bail on Rudy. Admit the mistake and move on. Your most talented player is a center, so it’s just mind blowing that you give up so much for another center. Shooting jumpers doesn’t make Towns a 4. He cannot defend 4s at all!

Back
Top Bottom