The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

korver.jpg

Kyle Korver year today :nthat:
Happy Birthday!!

Gobert can be traded in December?
If they were gonna go in this direction, I think they’d be best suited to do this

I would trade for versatile defensive players

Someone like Jared Vanderbilt would be a start

Maybe even roll the dice on a buy low vet like pat Beverly

In the draft, taking a guy like Walker kessler couldn’t hurt their big man rotation in terms of rim protection

I know it will look bad but Minnesota has to bail on Rudy. Admit the mistake and move on. Your most talented player is a center, so it’s just mind blowing that you give up so much for another center. Shooting jumpers doesn’t make Towns a 4. He cannot defend 4s at all!

Like I said. Just run as fast as you can in transition. They got 2 clunky centers in 2022. Had Cam Johnson looking like usain nowtizki
Just wait until the playoffs

They weren’t even hunting towns or rudy really last night as much as the could have

Cam was launching but it could have been much worse if they made a concerted effort to take advantage

In the half court it can be just as bad for the wolves defensively

Wolves gonna pull the plug that fast? After that haul they just gave up?

If they do start making calls, I want whatever picks them boys got left.

No vaseline ala Ainge.

sooner than later the folks that were blaming Donovan Mitchell are gonna see the light

Also might turn out that Rudy’s rim gravity wasn’t the only thing overrated about him
who was blaming Spida? no offense to Utah, but their coaching is mostly to blame with their confusing offensive strategy and lackluster defense.

Back
Top Bottom