The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What message? That they shouldn’t spread their legs for a black man? Am I in the twilight zone? It was a consensual relationship between two cheating adults.

I didn’t read the article
I read the article but I don't even know the whole story with Ime

Was he preying and stalking the woman or something? I get not wanting him around the org anymore if he was trying to still keep a relationship going when the woman wanted it to end. Is that what the situation is?

If that's what it was then yeah the article is a lil wild

I guess a season long suspension is fair? Or when is it ok for Ime to get another job, not sure what punishment the author wants

I read the article but I don't even know the whole story with Ime

Was he preying and stalking the woman or something? I get not wanting him around the org anymore if he was trying to still keep a relationship going when the woman wanted it to end. Is that what the situation is?

If that's what it was then yeah the article is a lil wild

I guess a season long suspension is fair? Or when is it ok for Ime to get another job, not sure what punishment the author wants

Apparently he was hitting up more than just the one woman.

Apparently he was hitting up more than just the one woman.
That makes it even more understandable why Boston can't just let him stay on as coach. Makes total sense

I am wondering now what punishment is fair for him in terms of taking another coaching job

Bringing up Billups, Kidd, Watson etc... idk if it's fair to lump Ime in with those guys like the author did

First, we don’t know all the facts re: Ime.

We DO know he did break standard workplace conduct by engaging in that relationship and possibly others. Yes…he does need to keep it in his pants and not ish where he works.

Money talks. That’s why these male dominated leagues “reward” or allow the behavior (Patriots owner, New Jersey Nets owner, phoenix owner, Dallas Owner, former Clippers owner, etc).

Why doesn’t the author write about the accountability for reparations. Or the US meddling in Haiti, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc? Corruption is rampant everywhere.

Ime made a mistake. And the Nets as an organization have to state on jump, hey, that won’t be accepted here. First sign, you’re out. Otherwise what’s the issue? He didn’t commit a crime like domestic violence, rape, etc.

This is clickbait.

First, we don’t know all the facts re: Ime.

We DO know he did break standard workplace conduct by engaging in that relationship and possibly others. Yes…he does need to keep it in his pants and not ish where he works.

Money talks. That’s why these male dominated leagues “reward” or allow the behavior (Patriots owner, New Jersey Nets owner, phoenix owner, Dallas Owner, former Clippers owner, etc).

Why doesn’t the author write about the accountability for reparations. Or the US meddling in Haiti, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc? Corruption is rampant everywhere.

Ime made a mistake. And the Nets as an organization have to state on jump, hey, that won’t be accepted here. First sign, you’re out. Otherwise what’s the issue? He didn’t commit a crime like domestic violence, rape, etc.

This is clickbait.
Right. If Ime did some criminal ****, then everything changes

but other than that, I think the author is reaching by referencing Billups rape and all those other guys involved with pretty crazy stuff that went deeper than cheating and unwanted advances

Right. If Ime did some criminal ****, then everything changes

but other than that, I think the author is reaching by referencing Billups rape and all those other guys involved with pretty crazy stuff that went deeper than cheating and unwanted advances
I’m not saying Ime should get the model employee award. He “clearly” has his vice. It clearly created an issue in his workplace (with the girl’s husband and her and who knows who else). And as men it’s something we should control. But man…if you don’t get out of here with that raping and pillaging and comparing him to Kidd or Billups. Might as well compare Kyrie to Hitler. They’re both antisemitic.

Why doesn’t the author call for more people of color to get coaching opportunities or recommend Mark Jackson?

Pretty wild that just a few months ago, the Suns were looking like the dysfunctional team in the league and then the Celtics, Warriors and Nets all stood up and said hold my beer/keg to varying degrees.

Pretty wild that just a few months ago, the Suns were looking like the dysfunctional team in the league and then the Celtics, Warriors and Nets all stood up and said hold my beer/keg to varying degrees.
Don't forget Charlotte who's offense is top 10 and they've won a handful of games to start. That's shocking as hell to me considering Lamelo is also out

Edit: was looking at last seasons OFF ratings lol

Still early in the season.

Wild they had the best record in the NBA last season. Longest win streak Nov-Dec. Great defense. They’re going to be a problem in the playoffs. CP3 is such a great leader. Dev Book a great scorer. Ayton a good second or third offensive option ( picked over Luka who dismissed them from the playoffs).

Another one? At this rate you'll catch up to T0INE T0INE , lawdog1 lawdog1 , @Brosizzlew30.23 and addict4sneakers addict4sneakers soon

2BCECFAD-F67F-43D8-A129-3F63322A63BD.gif

Lawdog is well into his 40s. Broswizzles got black and white photos. Toine ain’t seen 11 pm since 2012. I DO NOT BELONG

1667421181673.png

Banned McMahon already bringing up trade ideas for the Wolves: Conley for Ratsull. And now he also saying KAT is a loser lmao. Got damb

Lowe bringing up that he still thinks Minnesota should have gone after D. Murray instead of Gobert

I didn't know if that was an option but oh man that would have been perfect

Back
Top Bottom