The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

antidope antidope Don't give in. I'm here with you dawg

ezgif-5-89cd8b4d37.gif

I knew he was high on Rudy but didn't realize his takes on Mitchell were even worse :lol:
I gave Rudy some benefit of a doubt early on. but seeing him not improving on his flaws make him as bad as WestBrook. maybe Hibbert is a better comparison but we are talking about current players.

Y’all really think the Wolves would blow it up this early and are already thinking about them trading Gobert? It hasn’t even been 10 games :lol:
No, but they should because they already blew up their team by trading for Gobert in the first place

Vanderbilt, Beasely and drafting Kessler would have been nice around KAT and Edwards. All they had to do was keep adding complimentary pieces around them

Instead they blew all their draft picks and solid role players for what. They were already a top 6 offense and had Ja Morant in hell for a lot of their Playoff series without Gobert

KAT with Dray is a nasty combo on offense and you can keep KAT off the perimeter on defense

And also just give Wiseman a fresh start but w/e

Twolves could use another playmaker. Draymond can’t shoot but he makes up for it with IQ. he won’t just be standing around.

Need to send wiseman to OKC or Houston. He ain’t ready

Was checking the dunk stats from last season and I simply refuse to believe that Thybulle had more than:

Sabonis
Edwards
Morant
Monk
Wiggins

How though. He had 60 dunks in 66 games. I refuse!

Back
Top Bottom