The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Warriors key to success is Poole Klay and Wiggins all having good scoring games at the same time. They did that and were still down big late in the 4th. Their backcourt defense doesn't exist so pick 2 guards from the Lakers to go off every game at a position they're deep at. You're not getting a better game from Poole for the rest of his career. Looney and Dray had the advantage last series and now they're overmatched. You can anticipate a big drop in their shooting next game without the rim pressure to compensate

We've hit peak "it's cool to hate on Jordan Poole" now. Cause that was a good shot idk what you guys are hoping for outside of that down three
GS lose game 2 this is over in 5
This is a must win game. It's not the same thing as being down 0-2 as the lower seed and starting away. Going down 0-2 at home is a death sentence imo

Warriors losing game 6 was huge. Put them at a disadvantage for rest and led to them losing home court advantage immediately. Now they have to give their best effort in game 2 as a jump shooting team with tired legs. Even if they win they'll be live bait in game 3. And I wouldn't really count on them winning

pmatic pmatic

1683114056830.gif

Two of the best Steph Curry games ever are in obscure jerseys. It does do something albeit small to diminish the impact of it all when signature moments happen in the "this is the current season alternate"

I’m someone that loves different jerseys and hates everyone having an all white uniform and that being the default but there should be some uniformity for the home uniform and what should be worn every home game. That doesn’t have to be all white could be same primary color same accent color change the designs of that but keep that color uniformity of what the home is year to year.

We've hit peak "it's cool to hate on Jordan Poole" now. Cause that was a good shot idk what you guys are hoping for outside of that down three

This is a must win game. It's not the same thing as being down 0-2 as the lower seed and starting away. Going down 0-2 at home is a death sentence imo

Anything but ask more from Steph. Poole and Draymond are the scapegoats for this team.

Dropping first two at home would then require them to win at least 2 road games in a row to have a fighting chance. Game 2 is a must win.

I’d be shocked if GS don’t take it or at least come out swinging early.

I think you need him to buy 8-10 minutes at backup guard/forward. He's the best of the bad options because Beasley and Walker are too undisciplined on D.
Every other day schedule certainly favors a deeper rotation but I don’t think 9 guys need to play unless you’re in deep foul trouble

Warriors have some adjustments they can make, but it’s an entirely different type of defense they are up against in comparison with Sacramento. They were terrified of the paint with AD and Bron in there.

Steve is going to need to be on ball significantly more to create for both himself and others. Don’t think Draymond can continue to be the fulcrum given how they are defending him. With Steve on ball, they won’t be able to sag as much with him in PnR. He should probably shoot like 30 times a game tbh.

The zone isn’t a terrible look to give the Lakers given they aren’t a particularly good shooting team, but my assumption is that Bron will realize he can get in the paint and pick it apart with his passing instead of settling for the 3 since he’s shooting like Draymond from there.

Not really any answer for AD as long as he’s engaged. Looneys was still able to get boards, but nobody can provide any resistance to AD when he’s in the paint trying to score.

Think we get another close was in Game 2.

Lakers also were not desperate at all after getting the split in Memphis. Maybe they just didn’t respect them :lol: But they were not interested in being greedy.

Wouldn’t necessarily be a death wish in this one either. A longer series played every other day favors the team generating most of their offense from points in the paint & free throws.

Every other day schedule certainly favors a deeper rotation but I don’t think 9 guys need to play unless you’re in deep foul trouble
I think they need a ninth guy (TBJ) to play the backup minutes at guard and a few at small forward. As bad as TBJ was last night chasing Klay, imagine if that was Rui. :lol:

Just 8-10 minutes is all I ask.
Warriors have some adjustments they can make, but it’s an entirely different type of defense they are up against in comparison with Sacramento. They were terrified of the paint with AD and Bron in there.

Steve is going to need to be on ball significantly more to create for both himself and others. Don’t think Draymond can continue to be the fulcrum given how they are defending him. With Steve on ball, they won’t be able to sag as much with him in PnR. He should probably shoot like 30 times a game tbh.

The zone isn’t a terrible look to give the Lakers given they aren’t a particularly good shooting team, but my assumption is that Bron will realize he can get in the paint and pick it apart with his passing instead of settling for the 3 since he’s shooting like Draymond from there.

Not really any answer for AD as long as he’s engaged. Looneys was still able to get boards, but nobody can provide any resistance to AD when he’s in the paint trying to score.

Think we get another close was in Game 2.
Ideally, I don't think they want Curry running pick and rolls 35 feet away from the basket in game two. But we'll see.

Lakers want game 2 for sure. Warriors are extra vulnerable after the 7 gamer and they just played game 1 like Memphis played game 2. When klay/wiggins/poole regress Steph has to carry the load while being exploited on the other end. Kerr said he's not built for heavy on ball usage and that was in his prime. Don't think they have much water left in their squirt gun 🔫

I think they need a ninth guy (TBJ) to play the backup minutes at guard and a few at small forward. As bad as TBJ was last night chasing Klay, imagine if that was Rui. :lol:

Just 8-10 minutes is all I ask.

Ideally, I don't think they want Curry running pick and rolls 35 feet away from the basket in game two. But we'll see.
I’m sure they don’t want that ideally. Goes against everything they normally do. This isn’t an ideal situation though.

We’ll see. Maybe it doesn’t have to be that drastic.

Imagine 'acting' this oblivious because your team won. Lol. Aight man. You got it.

Name the foul calls that weren’t fouls that resulted in Lakers free throws.

You literally want fouls not to be called so GS can have an advantage.

Back
Top Bottom