The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Went to sleep at halftime because washed. Gotta watch the 2nd half today. Good article on The Athletic about whether the Warriors should just go small. Feel like that might be their best option + Steph PnRs. Probably just a high variance choice between opening up Steph to really go off, or AD just dominating this series even more on the glass and offensively. They have to get AD away from the rim and not sagging somehow though

I went to sleep like start of the third :lol:. Literally like a few minutes after I told Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat he should’ve napped during the heat/Knicks game.

Woke up at 2am on the couch, disgusted 🤦🏾‍♂️:lol:. Dubs in 5!

Keep ‘em off the line!

Jordan Fool can’t spell shot selection. He is entirely out of control every game and hits some lucky shots. He is not a great shooter. He is no Steph or Klay.

What a terrible out of rhythm shot. You ain’t Dame either brah!

Fouling less is easier said than done for the Warriors, IMO. To an extent, hacking just seems to be a natural tendency for a lot of their guys. Some games the refs give them more leeway to do it than others. Going to take some real conscious discipline from them to cut down on their fouls significantly.

And like that the line is no longer +400

MY MVP

Wildin but reading that I immediately thought so MVP win, magically healed him. LOL.
No show with a laugh track can be the GOAT.

You don’t tell me when to laugh. I dictate that.
Thread slowly getting off topic but, are you saying no comedy show can be GOAT in the "comedy" arena if they have a laugh track?

I love the show in all but man hard to say it is GOAT. Certainly top tier in comedy genre.
I mean, it’s purely subjective it’s not like my opinion is scientific here :lol:. Just probably the smartest + most relevant + simple at the same time way I’ve seen a sitcom executed. Legit timeless

Thread slowly getting off topic but, are you saying no comedy show can be GOAT in the "comedy" arena if they have a laugh track?

Yes, because I don’t want to be told when to laugh. It’s insulting.

Keep that **** in the 20th century. :lol:

BUT I do think Seinfeld is a top 5 sitcom. Just not the GOAT.

Off the top of my head I’d put “The Office” or “It’s Always Sunny” ahead of Seinfeld.

If Embiid’s injury is as bad as they say, then I’d take Boston tonight for sure. They said walking for him was painful as of late

Abbot Elementary funnier than Seinfeld.

So is Everybody hates Chris, only thing cool about Seinfeld is Jerry's shoes. ALD stole their whole flow from George.

Back
Top Bottom