The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Fired NBA coaches still get paid their full contracts. Then they go sign another contract, doubling up while on PTO
I think if they sign for less than their previous contract the old team pays the difference between their new deal and old deal.

Soooo…is the nba media gonna go after Milwaukee ownership for firing a title winning coach like they did Jeanie re: Vogel?

1683240295712.png

Adjustments like Putting Giannis on Jimmy and playing him more minutes in the playoffs for 1
This has always been my issue with Giannis. He gets a pass every time when he doesn’t step up and take the challenge. Same thing happened in the Durant Nets championship run for them. Everyone wanted him to guard KD but Giannis said his coach wouldn’t let him.

I think if they sign for less than their previous contract the old team pays the difference between their new deal and old deal.
Some get paid in full
Lawrence frank was getting nets checks while he got hired by pistons.
Mike brown was getting his remaining money from cavs and lakers when he was fired. I think he was doing tv for a minute, too :lol:

I remember when they won and were celebrating he and giannis were hugging and giannis said were gonna do it again next year. The look on buds face was like yeah ok whatever u say. No confidence at all. Not a real leader.

Back
Top Bottom