The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

He’s not going to be healthy for the rest of the series. I guess their thinking was let’s get used to hobbled Embiid and work it in.

Closer resemblance than Fake Klay, IMO.
you really think warriors "fans" would even recognize Klay
they dont even stand and cheer @ Oracle
I like my job and career, but I like not working a whole lot more. LOL.
YARN | I would do nothing. | Office Space | Video gifs by quotes | aea6223e  | 紗

All sixers are doing is incorporating Embiid back so we can find where he can be most productive. This wasn’t just about him being not 100%, its about what he’s able to handle at under 100% against a great team like Boston. We need to see his potential in this series and we just saw it last night

Some of yall belong on First take with SAS and Undisputed with your trash takes

“I was supposed to be out 4-6 weeks. I’m not going to be 100%. I’m not going to be fully healed. I wasn’t as aggressive. I probably would have been same and had the same result if I had come back Friday: Rusty. Not myself. We got this out of the way. This is a step to getting back to being myself”

Straight from Embiids mouth

But let NTers tell it lololol

Im done in this topic though. Bout to enjoy my night

anything to try and discredit embiid.. yall are sickening and EYE am seeing it more clear as each day goes by. Love to just hate on the king for trying
Your standom is unhinged because no one is trying to discredit the dude for saying he’s injured. Where is anyone hating on the dude for acknowledging that he doesn’t look healthy out there? Just read what’s actually being said by people in here instead of reacting emotionally. He’s clearly a bit limited in what he can do out there physically.

It's kind of funny when you hear these legends talk as if they dropped 40 in every playoff game they played in.

I agree broadly with you but to be fair
Not a really a apples to apples comparison.

1. Shaq and Hakeem played until they sucked dragging their averages down.

2. It's easier to score today.

Cavs media wondering if SCDB should be a FA target.

Didn’t realize how hard they took that l>Dss.

Would be sweet serendipity should he land in The ‘Land where Bron is gawd.

*::N•<Y>•K::*

Back
Top Bottom