The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It's wild. Did these guys think the Lakers are going to sleep? The Warriors are decent team and I expect them to win a couple of home games. The Warriors are one of the best home teams in the league and one of the worst road teams in the league, prone to huge swings based on where they are playing.

Don’t worry they will be radio silent again once GS gets their faces pushed in on the road.

Let’s see if Steph’s supporting cast can play like that in LA.

You don't have to be in the paint to get fouled. Y'all just being willfully ignorant. Fouls aren't exclusive to the paint. The paint ain't fight club
If it was you already broke rule number 1 and 2.
fight club 2.gif

fight club.gif

We talking about Bucks yet or to early?

Really should of been fired years ago but that ring gave him an extension. Luke Walton could have coached that Bucks team to a ring.
Luke.gif

If Ime isn't locked up for Raptors job, would like to see him get a shot to coach Giannis.

KD can't get swept again

Aint no way. Get at least one mane

But it's still a wrap
Does it make a difference though if it's a gentlemen's sweep?
True Point Guard

Can't even take ESPN serious with Perkins still on the team. Dude is so trash. Scott still working nights with ESPN, DAMN been doing that since I was in middle school. Does he have a day job or just working nights, certainly could have his pick of time slots with his level of seniority. Looked it up Scott been with ESPN before Stuart Scott even joined ESPN.

woman on his right gotta be like 6'3 or some ****. in any case, i'm determined to be re-born as an NBA player in my next life.. these dudes so damn lucky :lol:
Hold on now remember there are levels to this, you don't want to come back as a Smush Parker type player.
Smush.PNG

I was just about to clown Kwame Brown, but just realized he resume of GOAT teammates. Played with Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, and Steph, need to check and see if he played with KD and/or Giannis

Really.PNG

We talking about Bucks yet or to early?
If Ime isn't locked up for Raptors job, would like to see him get a shot to coach Giannis.
I’d like to see Nick Nurse coach the Bucks. I think they’d have to make some off-season moves to strengthen their bench with younger players though cause he can’t be running those old dudes into the ground

The Lakers have to get to the line because they'll be outscored by 20 points in 3 pointers alone every game......

Nobody talks about it but the Lakers continually get phantom calls, ****, Kerr had to challenge an obvious foul on Bron that was originally called a charge tonight. Also, how in the world does someone play 40 minutes in an NBA game and not commit a foul (as bron did in game 1)
So you blaming the refs, correct?
:rofl:

Warriors can go ahead and chuck 50 three point attempts per game. Lakers will take it.

Meanwhile Lakers will continue to pound them inside the paint as long as AD ain't playing like a xxxxx.

Warriors fans can keep crying about the refs. Lakers fans will cry about Savannah not giving Bron any rest.

Lakers in 6.

Does it make a difference though if it's a gentlemen's sweep?

Can't even take ESPN serious with Perkins still on the team. Dude is so trash. Scott still working nights with ESPN, DAMN been doing that since I was in middle school. Does he have a day job or just working nights, certainly could have his pick of time slots with his level of seniority. Looked it up Scott been with ESPN before Stuart Scott even joined ESPN.
The way Perkins is paraded around ESPN tells you their quality. Dude is horrible at his job. Also, never understood why SVP comes on at midnight.

no one’s shirt is off. these playoffs just showing us that one game has no bearing on the next.. AD goes for 30 and 23 in G1 and disappears in G2. klay and AD just switched bodies tonite. if you told me that Rui Hachimura would be the only consistent player in this series, i would’ve told you to put down the pipe.

“tune in next time for basketball z” :lol:
Rui hashimura been a bucket this playoff run.
And to think Wiz were wasting his talents away.
Ime is signed and sealed in Houston
Yeah coworker just told me, I was joking with him. Go up to management and ask if there is a 90 day return policy on job offer. LOL

AD game 2 - 11/7/4 3 blocks 33mins

Embiid at 30% game 2 - 15/3/0 5 blocks 27mins

Lol thats a disgusting game from AD last night

They really said that this guy was one of the 75 best NBA players..EVER. That is crazy man. Game on the line, big time moment, everyone knows it, and what is this guy doing... nothing. You could make the argument that he's not even trying right now. This is always been my problem with this guy. People think this guy is better than he is. Like the IDEA of what Anthony Davis is > What Anthony Davis has and at this point will ever be.

You can't even ask this guy to shoulder a greater load than 38 year old LeBron James. That is crazy. This is guy is not a Top 75 player ever. He has never been that nice.

AND HE’S GIVING YOU 22/15 ON OFFENSE.

MIND YOU THIS WAS LAST WEEK:

APRIL 24, 2023.
May 4th 2023:

1170x608.jpeg.1b53f79e5dd84142b72a99a72eab2c0d

Also just realized its double **** Boston tonight

Celtics and the redsox are in South Philly for the weekend

Its bout to be litty with cinco de mayo

The way Perkins is paraded around ESPN tells you their quality. Dude is horrible at his job. Also, never understood why SVP comes on at midnight.
I was thinking wanting to be home for the kids, but at his age unless he started a second family ala Reggie Miller his kids have to be grown. Does some podcast stuff but nothing locked in during the day time.
AD game 2 - 11/7/4 3 blocks 33mins

Embiid at 30% game 2 - 15/3/0 5 blocks 27mins

Lol thats a disgusting game from AD last night
LeBron fault, shouldn't of heaped praise on AD. LOL. Tell AD if we don't win this year I'm going back to Cleveland and playing with a real big man Jared Allen.

AD was missing bunnies to start, then kept drifting further away until the game was out of reach. Himself, the guards and Ham gotta do better. Credit to Draymond and the Warriors too.

Back
Top Bottom