The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

steph turning into steve nash and facilitating while picking his spots to shoot might be the key to this series and beating the lakers length on defense. his play was masterful today.

what's lost amongst all the tomfoolery here is the chess match being played. i trust kerr and steph
Chess match indeed. If the Lakers want to beat GSW, HiP and his staff gonna have to out-strategize, out-adjust, and out-smart Kerr and his 9 rings. Tough task.

And we can't have Another Disappearing act from the Laker Big Man who supposedly wants to have his jersey up in the rafters just like the Spaniard.

Game 3 can't come any sooner.

On a sidenote, Mat have us some more paraphernalia RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

20230505_002553.jpg

This series is giving me 2014 Heat vs Spurs Finals vibes.
Heat=lakers
Spurs=Warriors

Miami got the split in San Antonio then went to Miami and got the brakes beat off them.

Reporter: "LeBron, what's sort of the key to combat [the Warriors]?"

Bron: "You gotta keep scoring. Get to the free throw line as well as points in the paint."

It ain't a secret on how to win championships and how to beat three point chucking small ball squads.

But it's much harder to Do than it is to Say.

Reporter: "LeBron, what's sort of the key to combat [the Warriors]?"

Bron: "You gotta keep scoring. Get to the free throw line as well as points in the paint."

It ain't a secret on how to win championships and how to beat three point chucking small ball squads.

But it's much harder to Do than it is to Say.
FT's are the only way LA has been winning all season, if they don't shoot 20 every game they have ZERO chance

This series is giving me 2014 Heat vs Spurs Finals vibes.
Heat=lakers
Spurs=Warriors

Miami got the split in San Antonio then went to Miami and got the brakes beat off them.
Spurs were on a mission that year after a Finals loss.

Dubs have been all over the place after coming off a title. Especially on the road

I'd be very surprised if they beat the brakes off the Lakers at home

FT's are the only way LA has been winning all season, if they don't shoot 20 every game they have ZERO chance
Which is why LAL needs to play an aggressive style and continually attack the paint so that it increases their chances of getting to the FT line with regularity.

It's ultra important for the Lakers to get to the line a lot more times than the Warriors because if the Lakers are constantly getting to the line it disrupts the rhythm and flow of what the Warriors are trying to accomplish on offense.

The Lakers already know this.

Warriors were forced to show their hand tonight

No way you want Curry being playoff Rondo and only taking 12 shots
Meanwhile the Green brothers were a combined 11 for 19 tonight

Draymond and Jermichael cant replicate that kind of production on the road

Back
Top Bottom