The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

The Klutch x MLGA 2nd round victory parade gonna be funny as hell when the Lakers eventually get eliminated anyways
Screen-Shot-2023-05-10-at-12-03-12-PM.png

Surgical summer. We're going to peel this back layer by layer. Everyone gets' their own section. Going from those with the least to most transgressions. The last section is dedicated just to @addict4sneakers and @antidope for getting me banned for a month last summer.

This is the opener.

First off I want to thank God, Lebron Raymone James, Gloria James, Savannah and Meth for without them none of this would have been possible. I have been able to witness the GOAT take the court in the NBA and shared in his accomplishments with my fellow Brothers in Bron on NT and for that I will be forever grateful.

We’re here because I WASHED KING, have been joked, ridiculed and imprisoned because I did not bend the knee to their Fraudulent favorites the GSW. I was called a NBA fan and NT poster who can not be taken seriously due to my takes. They laughed at my allegiance to KLUTCH and even discredited my basketball knowledge. To prove my takes being correct and to fight these allegations I created a folder on my desktop to store screenshots of other users I could use at later dates during arguments. Inspired by @JD617 and @RustyShackleford post 2020 election.There was no animosity behind it, no later plans for the innocent new folder on my desktop. Little did I know what it would become.

Golden State proceeds to go on another run fueled by injuries to their opposition and terrible play by the Celtics in the Finals I am banned for a month due to a wager I made with the leaders of the anti-Washed Brigade @addict4sneakers and @antidope . (Bigger sections on these two soon to come). After the championship parade I am not allowed to discuss any basketball on NT for a whole month. They celebrate my loss, and dance on my grave. Other members even jump in to take their jabs as well. They kick me while I’m down like the front running ***** they are. But it’s nothing I can do. They post memes and jokes about the folder being useless. You would think it would stop after the parade and I’m banned? Nope they @ me even though I can’t respond. Spitting in my face.

During that month I thought about how Bron must’ve felt after 2011, and what he would have me do. I look at that folder icon on my desktop and I notice another notification from @addict4sneakers @ me 3 times in a celebratory post with that waffle colored fraud. And something inside me snapped. At that moment I decided not only was I going to return to the NBA thread after my ban, I was going to double down. I was going to turn this folder into the biggest collection of anti-Lebron, ALA, pro-Steph propaganda NT has ever seen. And when GS flames out. I’m going to collect what’s rightfully mine.

Revenge.

This is what this is. Everyone gets their turn on the Summer Jam screen. Saving the best for last.

EXHIBIT A.) Pitiful Knicks fan Coupe’ It.

1683742218841.png
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

I have a screenshot as a reference for everything I say.

The gaslighting ends.

Strong concept and introduction but you goofed bigly in one area.

You took screen caps. NT only lets you attach 10 images to a post post. So unless you have 10 or less, you may have to stitch them together in PowerPoint. You obviously could do multiple posts but that doesn't hit the same IMO. However, if you insist on going the multiple post route you will have to ensure that you can rapidly post them consecutively. Like if you have four posts and there are two then a post from shotsrangout about being erect, your manifesto won't be packing the same punch.

Strong concept and introduction but you goofed bigly in one area.

You took screen caps. NT only lets you attach 10 images to a post post. So unless you have 10 or less, you may have to stitch them together in PowerPoint. You obviously could do multiple posts but that doesn't hit the same IMO. However, if you insist on going the multiple post route you will have to ensure that you can rapidly post them consecutively. Like if you have four posts and there are two then a post from shotsrangout about being erect, your manifesto won't be packing the same punch.

Thank you for the tip, Will make the necessary edits then. Way more than 10 images.

Dray to lakers next year confirmed if dubs lose this series

Someone explain to me how this happens.
Lakers have no cap space unless they revoke Rui & Dlo’s cap holds and that’s not happening.

I’m not even saying it can’t happen. Just need someone to explain to me how it’s possible.

Back
Top Bottom