The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Breh, to go from rumors of Connelly to Masai is crazy

Thinking about this some more....the rumour doesn't add up. Masai has the keys to the Franchise in Toronto and loves the city. Someone is trying to stir the pot.
Everytime there's a GM for a source, there's always an agenda.

Someone explain to me how this happens.
Lakers have no cap space unless they revoke Rui & Dlo’s cap holds and that’s not happening.

I’m not even saying it can’t happen. Just need someone to explain to me how it’s possible.
vet minimum from the lakers
his own pod studio @ Klutch HQ
producer credits on the Shop and with Springhill

oh and he'll be on the floor as his King breaks more NBA records

muo00whdywya1.jpg

Much more realistic.

This is Dray’s last chance to cash out. If he opts out and the warriors don’t want to give him a 3 year 80-90 million dollar contract, he will leave and go to the highest bidder.
Man I just don't think a rebuilding team is gonna hit him with a long-term high-dollar deal given the new CBA restrictions.

It's literally suicide before your plane even gets off the ground. He's gonna need Golden State's help even if a separation is inevitable... Otherwise he's gonna be hurtin'.

Man I just don't think a rebuilding team is gonna hit him with a long-term high-dollar deal given the new CBA restrictions.

It's literally suicide before your plane even gets off the ground. He's gonna need Golden State's help even if a separation is inevitable... Otherwise he's gonna be hurtin'.
Does harden and green have any type of relationship…..

Ya'll underestimate how bad some GM's are at their Job :lol: , Although i personally don't think him in Detroit would be a bad move as long as the money isn't CRAZY

Which contenders have cap space to pay him because I agree a young team wouldn't benefit from him. I would love Dray to play for the Nuggets but there is money left. The Kings or the Pacers would be a great fit for him but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom