The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Huh? Are you watching the games?

His shot attempts been going down in the 2nd half by about 60% or more. He's started off hot the last 3 games and cooled off significantly after the half.

Between this and you complaining about fouls I really am convinced you aren’t watching the games. He straight up didn’t shoot for like his first 15 minutes the other day :lol:

CiCi fly from Denver to NYC or just chose better with her time? I didn’t see her at the game. McEnroe always there. Pretty sure my guy Ben Stiller in the house too.

No I’m high
sure-you-are-saturday-night-live.gif

This **** is funny. I don't get the sudden righteousness.

It's funny with Pierce, but not AD? FOH...dude is fine. Y'all acting like he had convulsions on the court. Lighten up. :lol:

Ernie like the teacher of a 5th grade classroom. Them laughing fits are contagious boy...:lol:

I think it’s because it is widely believed that Paul Pierce wasn’t hurt but in fact **** himself then got wheeled off. In the grand scheme of things, he also came back shortly after. There are talks of AD potentially missing a Game 6 of a 3-2 series. The situations and severity all that similar IMO.

I think an issue where there is a disparity in fan critiques for similar unfortunate situations is AD and Kawhi. AD is mocked for injuries with all sorts of nicknames but Kawhi is not.

I don’t have any stake in this debate, just my outside observation and critique.

I think it’s because it is widely believed that Paul Pierce wasn’t hurt but in fact **** himself then got wheeled off. In the grand scheme of things, he also came back shortly after. There are talks of AD potentially missing a Game 6 of a 3-2 series. The situations and severity all that similar IMO.

I think an issue where there is a disparity in fan critiques for similar unfortunate situations is AD and Kawhi. AD is mocked for injuries with all sorts of nicknames but Kawhi is not.

I don’t have any stake in this debate, just my outside observation and critique.

It's because the Lakers contingent runs rampant. AD is not seriously hurt, nor would he be with a concussion. I don't ever wish ill will, but optics can still be funny. It happens. Also could be folks are tired of Chuck and Shaq. I don't see it that way, thus, I laughed.

Also, contagious laughter cracks me up. Oh well. :lol:

Last edited:
It's because the Lakers contingent runs rampant. AD is not seriously hurt, nor would he be with a concussion. I don't ever wish ill will, but optics can still be funny. It happens. Also could be folks are tired of Chuck and Shaq. I don't see it that way, thus, I laughed. :lol:

Also, contagious laughter cracks me up. Oh well.

Well this AD case is quite interesting. All sides (Lakers, GSW, impartial fanbases) are talking about a possible concussion. In the case of PP I think Boston fans were worried about a serious injury but everyone else thought he was flopping to a degree. I honestly can’t say how serious his injury is but I can confidently say no matter what he’ll play through it.

And I agree about contagious laughter being funny.

You don't require a wheelchair after a minor concussion, which is the most it could be. If homie was still upright after it happened, it's laughable to be taken in a wheelchair. I presume it was a request by the medical staff, but ain't no way you're wheeling me out, nor most. It's just not needed. :lol:

I should add...that apparently I'm suffering from male toxicity considering I have no issues grabbing a throat during intercourse where others proclaim this being pervert behavior. :lol:

You don't require a wheelchair after a minor concussion, which is the most it could be. If homie was still upright after it happened, it's laughable to be taken in a wheelchair. I presume it was a request by the medical staff, but ain't no way you're wheeling me out, nor most. It's just not needed. :lol:

I should add...that apparently I'm suffering from male toxicity considering I have no issues grabbing a throat during intercourse where others proclaim this being pervert behavior. :lol:

YNS.

This **** is funny. I don't get the sudden righteousness.

It's funny with Pierce, but not AD? FOH...dude is fine. Y'all acting like he had convulsions on the court. Lighten up. :lol:

Ernie like the teacher of a 5th grade classroom. Them laughing fits are contagious boy...:lol:

****** are pro athletes laughing at another athlete getting injured, also kinda wild coming from two ****** who cut their career short because they weren’t disciplined enough to stay in shape 😂

He’s the reason I didn’t become A Laker fan until he left just big & goofy for 3 decades now

Back
Top Bottom